Finish your shit and earn the respect of the MG.org hivemind - Week 1 [Archive] - Metalguitarist.org

View Full Version : Finish your shit and earn the respect of the MG.org hivemind - Week 1

7 Dying Trees
05-26-2019, 12:11 AM
Been doing the song a week challenge for a while now, and I know some people were interested in a way of polishing up tracks, or finally finishing that song that's been lying around for 5 years. Or longer.

Same deal, runs for a week, ends midnight in the latest possible time zone on June 7th. (For the first one, just to see if any interest, I'm bending time so that the first week finishes when someone actually submits something)

10 points for every submission

I'll run this until the next SAW season starts, and if anyone else wants to keep it going after that, be my guest and let me know :)

Anything goes, doesn't matter if your polishing a song, putting it together, or ripping a few different ones apart and building a new one.

Remember, the aim is to literally finish things that have been gathering dust for ages.

Win the respect of your peers. Dazzle them with your craftmanship, and make those ears bleed.

astrocreep
05-31-2019, 08:03 AM
Kinda embarressed that I've still not done anything about this, because I've been ill.

It's a great idea though, and needs a bump to remind others!

Cobra Commander
05-31-2019, 09:06 AM
Does finishing decorating my lounge count? :rofl:

7 Dying Trees
05-31-2019, 10:28 AM
Well, noone has entered at all... I think I might just have to remove the time limit... just don't want a thread where everything gets lost that drags on forever, prefer to have one eriodically so what people post up doesn't get lost :)

I'm going to extend it for 3 weeks I think, see if anyone posts anything up, and if not, maybe give up on the idea.

Iron1
05-31-2019, 11:56 AM
I want in, just not till after SAW2.0 is over.

Not Mr. Test
05-31-2019, 01:20 PM
I came up with an intro/hook for the first SAW and never made it past it. :(

The intro was cool though. :(

Iron1
05-31-2019, 01:30 PM

The intro was cool though. :(

https://media.makeameme.org/created/finish-it-5b3835.jpg

7 Dying Trees
05-31-2019, 01:34 PM