Metal Guitarist Forums banner

2010 MIM Silverburst Telecaster

FS 
9K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  105 
#1 ·
Try as I might, I can't get on with the glossy neck on this thing. I like everything else about it, and I'd rather not sand it down in case that doesn't make me like it any better. :lol:

I'm not hard up to get rid of it, but before I invest any money into a bridge/pickup for it, I figured I'd throw it up and see if anyone has anything interesting they'd be willing to trade me for it. It's brand new, mint, has 11's on it with an almost-Drew setup (truss could use a small tweak), and the only thing I've added to it is a set of chrome Sperzels. I paid $500 for it new, and another $80 for the tuners, so I'm looking for guitars in the ballpark of $500.

I'm not interested in a straight sale at all. Possible trades I'm thinking:

- Any old ESP shredders from the 80/90s. Not LTDs, mind you.
- PRS SEs
- Oddball Carvins
- USA Hamers
- Higher end, but beat up Kramers
- A black 7620
- A blue/white RG550 (not Royal blue). The more beat the better. :D

No other Ibanez, no Schecters, I have enough of both. :lol: I'll throw in cash for the right guitar if it makes things more fair, but I'd like to just go straight up.

I'll toss in the Fender gig bag that came with my strat (whoopee doo) and a DiMarzio straplock, because they kick ass.

Guitar is 9.5/10. Probably 10/10 but it was in the store and Drew and I have noodled around with it.

See less See more
#9 ·
Esquires = 1000000000000x hotter than normal Teles. Especially with reverse headstocks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.