Metal Guitarist Forums banner

place for sharing methods and dvd links

949 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Desensitised 
#1 ·
hey,cause the lack of many countries to have the methods,or dvds.i think its better to share these learning for others,so they can use it

#2 ·
I'm not sure I understand your post, but if you're talking about sharing files of instructional DVDs, we do have a strict policy against posting links to copywritten material.

That said, there's a ton of great instructional material free on YouTube. :yesway:

#3 ·
I'm not sure I understand your post, but if you're talking about sharing files of instructional DVDs, we do have a strict policy against posting links to copywritten material.

That said, there's a ton of great instructional material free on YouTube. :yesway:
I wish the big instructional DVD producing houses would also offer them digitally though. I'd gladly pay full price for the DVD and get a download link.

Now I am forced to actually have them shipped from the US which is not worth it, or buy them at twice the price they go for there (assuming Thomann or similar actually has them).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.