FS Fender Stratocaster 57 Vintage USA [Archive] - Metalguitarist.org

View Full Version : FS Fender Stratocaster 57 Vintage USA

Popsyche
01-24-2012, 08:58 PM
This is a rare bird indeed! I described it to the Fender Custom Shop guys at the NAMM show, and they said that it was one of the few that had the neck made in 1983 at the Fullerton factory, and the body made later at the Corona Factory, hence the gap in the dates! This is a low serial number (V 0011xxx) 57 Vintage model in played but good condition. It's still one of the fastest Strats I have ever played. These were absolutely some of the best sounding Strats made and this one is no different. The most pure Strat sound I have ever heard! I am the second owner, and have had it for many years. It had some terrible pickup in the bridge position when I got it, so I changed it out with a Duncan Antiquity more than 10 years ago. Has the original tweed case, with wrench, manual and key. The OHS tweed case is in "case -like" condition... hey that's what it's there for, to protect the guitar! I hate to see it go, as I know I will never get another one like this, but sadly... my loss is your gain. Sold as is. $2200.00 plus shipping,

Josh
01-24-2012, 10:27 PM
Damn, that's pretty.

Popsyche
02-21-2012, 03:10 PM
Lock her up boys!!