FT Ibanez Jem 7vwh [Archive] - Metalguitarist.org

View Full Version : FT Ibanez Jem 7vwh

Stringplinker
02-25-2012, 10:20 PM
2000 Ibanez Jem 7vwh. Ebony fretboard, Edge lo pro trem. Upgraded brass tone block and silent springs. Couple of dings. Lots of fret life left. couple of extra holes in the trem route from what i believe was a tremsetter and a trem block. Original case, cliplock strap, trem route cover and trem arm included.

Up for trade, ideally want a markIV combo or a dual rec. But shoot me your offers. Worst I can say is no.

Pics-http://photobucket.com/jem7vwh

Stringplinker
03-31-2012, 11:27 AM
PLINK

Drew
03-31-2012, 03:36 PM
Pictures and a few references would do you a world of good here.

You MUST post references if you are a newer member! Please read the posting rules.

Stringplinker
03-31-2012, 05:11 PM
check the posting, pics and references are there.

MFB
03-31-2012, 06:30 PM
Uh, still no references in there? Pics yes, references as to you being a reputable seller/buyer? No.

Stringplinker
03-31-2012, 06:59 PM
good deals in the signature=references

Chris
03-31-2012, 07:04 PM
A lot of people have signatures disabled. ;)

Drew
03-31-2012, 07:05 PM
You're clearly not a regular here. :lol: I've seen that on TGP and a couple other boards, but here our primary purpose is to hang out, talk about music, and shoot the shit, rather than to flip gear. I re-read your ad five times and only bothered to check your signature after seeing your followup.

The problem with putting references in your signature is that they're then attached to every other post you make, and frankly no one wants to read that.

Stringplinker
03-31-2012, 07:14 PM
didn't know you could do that, ok.

Good deals with:
Rig talk- mboogman
ss.org- kylendm, the fuhrer
jemsite- deekien, arispouncey, evolutionswitch

Stringplinker
03-31-2012, 07:24 PM
I am not trying to flip gear, trying to find MY tone. the JEM is a great guitar but not for me. I lusted after the JEM for a long time just to find out its not ME. Same as the UV7 and the JS-1.
I have 4 kids so most of my hanging out and shooting the shit time is already spoken for. Not to mention some of the comments I have recieved on this board from members and mods aren't exactly inviting.

Chris
03-31-2012, 07:35 PM
I am not trying to flip gear, trying to find MY tone. the JEM is a great guitar but not for me. I lusted after the JEM for a long time just to find out its not ME. Same as the UV7 and the JS-1.
I have 4 kids so most of my hanging out and shooting the shit time is already spoken for. Not to mention some of the comments I have recieved on this board from members and mods aren't exactly inviting.

You signed up here, put your sales references in your signature, and the bulk of your posts are ads trying to sell something. If I walked into your house for the first time and said "Hey! Want to buy my guitar!?", how inviting would you be?

MG is a tight knit community. Most of us have known each other for years. We don't care about building membership, we care about the members who actually want to be here (instead of wanting to sell shit to us) actually having a good time. We don't care about being "inviting" to the people who register and post up sales. If our way of doing things rubs people like that the wrong way - good. I don't want to be inviting to people who just want to sell me something, and neither does anyone else.

I'm not knocking you, I don't know you. I'm sure you're a good guy, and 99% of the forums out there don't get miffed at stuff like this. This forum, however, isn't like that. Again, we mean no disrespect, but when new people sign up just to sell shit, the members here usually don't take too kindly to it, and that's what you see here. All Drew did was ask you to go by the one line of rules that we have when posting. That's not being "uninviting", that's the forum admin asking that you do what the forum description says, nothing more. The references bit is so that members don't get ripped off. If you were buying something instead of selling something, you'd be glad the references were there as well.

No drama, and nothing personal, just the way it is.