Planet Waves NS Mini Tuner Deal! [Archive] - Metalguitarist.org

View Full Version : Planet Waves NS Mini Tuner Deal!

Clemenzi
10-22-2012, 03:15 PM
Hey Everyone!

I am getting ready to place an order with D'addario/Planet Waves. I am going to be order a bunch of the NS Mini Headstock Tuners:

Planet Waves : NS Mini Headstock Tuner (http://www.planetwaves.com/pwProductDetail.Page?ActiveID=4115&productid=592&productname=NS_Mini_Headstock_Tuner)

They usually run about $20 for a single tuner, but I am ordering the "twin pack version" for $35. The twin pack price includes two tuners and also includes shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states. For any additional twin pack in this order, your cost is $30.

My deadline for the order is Sunday, October 28th. The order will go into D'addario on Monday, arrive here on Tuesday/Wednesday, and I will ship out all orders by Thursday of next week. Drop me a PM here if you have any questions! I can bundle other D'addario/Planet Waves items too!

Jason
10-22-2012, 04:02 PM
Throw me in. :yesway: you doing PayPal or what?

Clemenzi
10-22-2012, 04:10 PM
Hi!

Yes, I prefer Pay Pal. Anyone wishing to order, please drop me an e-mail at:

[email protected]

When I send in the order to Planet Waves, I'll send everyone that has ordered a tuner an invoice, and once I receive payment, the items will ship.

Thanks!

Cameron
10-22-2012, 04:15 PM
I would like 2 packs please!

Can you PM me payment details?

Clemenzi
10-22-2012, 04:17 PM
You bet! I'll shoot you an e-mail later tonight and we can confirm the order. Thanks!

darren
10-22-2012, 07:49 PM
What are the accuracy specs on that? +/- how many cents?

‹berschall
10-22-2012, 09:13 PM
It's close enough for rock'n'roll!

eleven59
10-22-2012, 09:27 PM
Wirelessly posted (:sponge:)

I have the bigger version on my acoustic and I love it.

Clemenzi
10-23-2012, 02:21 AM
Unfortunately, I do not know the exact specs on the tuner. I have been using one since they came out (I think it was early last year) on one of my basses, and I always seem to be in tune with the band. I have also been using the larger (now discontinued version) for a couple of years, and have also had great results.

Clemenzi
10-28-2012, 02:40 PM
Thank you to everyone that ordered some tuners! I will be taking orders up until midnight tonight, and then I will be placing my order with D'addario/Planet Waves. I can bundle the tuners with any Planet Waves/D'addario products for additional discounts. E-mail me at [email protected] or PM me here for details. Thanks!

Clemenzi
10-30-2012, 01:58 PM
This is a quick note to anyone that placed the order for the NS Mini Tuners. D'addario has been closed due to the hurricane. The order has been placed, and as soon as they open, they will be shipping again. Sorry for the delay!