Possible Music Man Dealer [Archive] - Metalguitarist.org

View Full Version : Possible Music Man Dealer

Clemenzi
12-13-2012, 07:01 PM
Hey Everyone! I am thinking about becoming a Music Man USA dealer. The opening order is pretty hefty, but if I could offer some savings for a USA made instrument, would anyone be interested?

Scott
12-13-2012, 10:38 PM
Totally would be, as I want a JP6 like a fat kid wants a JP6, but MM has a pretty strict international policy, so I'd have to order it through a US smuggler. :lol:

Drew
12-31-2012, 03:39 PM
Totally would be, as I want a JP6 like a fat kid wants a JP6, but MM has a pretty strict international policy, so I'd have to order it through a US intermediary. :lol:

Fixed that for you. "Smuggler" has such a negative sound. :lol: I'd be happy to look into it, at least, man. :yesway:

Scott
12-31-2012, 04:34 PM
Call it what you want, but it's some shady shit. You'd hand it off to someone, they'd hand it off to someone else, and then they would deliver it to me, just to make it harder to trace back to you.

We'd call them "Postmen". :squint:

Drew
12-31-2012, 05:17 PM
Call it what you want, but it's some shady shit. You'd hand it off to someone, they'd hand it off to someone else, and then they would deliver it to me, just to make it harder to trace back to you.

We'd call them "Postmen". :squint:

Oh jeez. Is this what they call the "black market"? I don't know how I feel about all these middle men.

Clemenzi
12-31-2012, 06:33 PM
Hey! Unfortunately, I have determined that the buy-in for Music Man is too intense for me. They require a minimum instrument count in stock at all times, and I just can't make the investment right now, no matter how many instruments I pre-order. Sorry about that!!

Leon
12-31-2012, 07:03 PM
That sucks!