Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Clearout! Peavey, Line 6, Rocktron, possibly 8 string - UK.

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Daggorath 
#1 ·
Okay, here goes time to offload everything I'm not using at the moment to fund a new 8 as IMO I don't really want one without fanned frets...

Everything's in London, I'd rather not fuck around with shipping for the big items so collection or meeting up someplace would be ideal...

Peavey VTM60 - £150, 60 watt dual 6L6 tube head - been using it for the longest time as a power amp for the POD. Pretty good sounding though to get any gain out of it it really needs cranking up... attenuator time?

Peavey 4x12 - £150, bog standard 4x12 that goes with the VTM. In pretty good condition, no real bashes or anything... one castor's missing so I'll put new ones on if it sells.

Line 6 PODXT Live - £175, good condition POD with all the model packs (including bass) bought... they aren't terribly cheap, though most of what you guys'll use is the Metal Shop :lol: The bass is decent for recording though...

Rocktron Xpression - £200, Rocktron's G-Major equivalent and IMO nicer sounding... straight out rack FX unit, does all the standard stuff and is pretty easy to set up and program. Also got analog wet/dry blending so the dry signal doesn't go through A/D/D/A stages.

MXR 2x15 band EQ - £50, or whatever the hell sounds reasonable, it looks blue and pretty and does what it says on the tin really! All bands work last time I used it.

Crate Powerblock - 75/75 bridgeable little poweramp that sounds half decent, works nicely with the POD. Has a preamp too which takes pedals fine. Comes in its own bag, looks pretty much new. £75.

Possibly - Agile Intrepid 8 - the grey one, with maple board. No bumps, dents or anything like that... nice guitar through and through, comes with a hard case. £400.

I will add any other crap I find that I can do without to the list as it does on.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.