Rome > Game of Thrones - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rome > Game of Thrones

ME: Les Paul
    Rig: Kemper

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    The Spartacus reboot a few years back was fucking awesome too. Every season was 10/10.

I loved Spartacus too! It took awhile to get used to the new Spartacus on season 3. Its a shame the main actor died. Crixus was the best!

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Rich Mahogany
    MA: Godin A6 Ultra
    MB: SR500
    Rig: Massive/Boobies

Jupiter's COCK

Best Season by far from Spartacus was that mini one after the first (when they were waiting for the main Actor to finish the Cancer treatments).

Gods of the Arena.

Also that Xena actress (Lucy Lawless) and also John Hannah did to me the performances of their life on that show. We could see they tried to squish Rome performance and acting on it but with 300 visuals.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: ESP MI Custom
    MB: Fender Jazz custom

Absolutely loved Rome, and my wife's recently been binge-watching Greys Anatomy that also stars Kevin McKidd, but I can't ever forget his greatest role as Father Deegan, trapped in a lingerie department with seven other priests.

ME: Les Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Lozek View Post
    Absolutely loved Rome, and my wife's recently been binge-watching Greys Anatomy that also stars Kevin McKidd, but I can't ever forget his greatest role as Father Deegan, trapped in a lingerie department with seven other priests.

I only know Kevin McKidd from Rome and its really disturbing seeing that video. He will always be Vorenus to me.