Metal Guitarist Forums banner

The Witcher (Netflix)

6K views 66 replies 13 participants last post by  Naren 
#1 ·
#62 ·
I should go play Witcher 3 simply because Chris could use an ally here, and because a flower-picking simulator with a ton of menus and also swords sounds pleasant and relaxing. :agreed:

#63 ·
Finished this. Confusing series until you figure out the timeline, some of the acting or FX is a little cringy/campy, but Geralt's character absolutely carries it and the finale was pretty excellent.

Also, I WOULD have played Witcher 3, but evidently it's not Mac-friendly, so clearly the control systems are trash and Chris is right. :agreed:

#65 ·
So I just finished watching this series and I really enjoyed it. I actually downloaded TW3 and started playing the game as well.

I'm also having a very hard time convincing myself not to dye my hair white... :lol:

I agree with 7DT, more than anything they need more Geralt because I don't really care about the other characters stories as much as his.
I know they are all important but alas, this is "The Witcher." Here's hoping Mark Hamill ends up getting the role for Geralt's Teacher.

#66 ·
So I just finished watching this series and I really enjoyed it. I actually downloaded TW3 and started playing the game as well.

I'm also having a very hard time convincing myself not to dye my hair white... :lol:

I agree with 7DT, more than anything they need more Geralt because I don't really care about the other characters stories as much as his.
I know they are all important but alas, this is "The Witcher." Here's hoping Mark Hamill ends up getting the role for Geralt's Teacher.
The Mark Hamil thing was a fun idea, but Kim Bodnia will play Vesemir in Season 2 (source). Also from the books I've read / am currently reading, the Witcher books follow Geralt, but he's the side story to Ciri. It's actually part of the charm of the story IMO. Witcher 3 nailed this too, especially in the second half of the game.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.