Amazon's "The Boys" - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Amazon's "The Boys"

ME: Ibanez JEM7V
    MA: Enema Bag W/Piezo's

We loved it. I think towards the end of the season I lost a little steam on it but it probably had more to do with everything surrounding my wedding ramping up and work being chaotic. Will definitely watch S2.
    "It's ONE WHOLE MILLIMETER"

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Bowes Nightbringer 7

I love the fact that Ennis took the storyline completely outside the comics so it's a totally different storyline. Someone mentioned before that it's a dark series, but it's more just absolutely over the top toilet humor and violence. The storyline is amazing, but with characters like Love Sausage....yeah. If they bring in the team of rejected nice heroes, it's going to be really rough ride.

I was a little disappointed Tek Knight didn't make an appearance trying to have sex with every inanimate object and/or hamsters.

ME: Fender Telecasters
    MA: Emerald X20 Artisan
    MB: STR LS-648
    Rig: Mk IVa / Hartke HyDrive 2

I don't follow comics at all but I thought this was great. This and Derry Girls (which is much shorter unfortunately) were the hits of the summer in my house.
    "Oh, those jazz guys are just making that stuff up!" - Homer J. Simpson

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Epi G400 LP Custom
    MB: EDB600/605

According to Karl Urban's social media, they're already halfway done shooting season 2, which is insane to me. The writers must have already had it written out for at minimum the first two, and Amazon greenlit S2 before 1 even premiered, so I guess they're going all in on this one.