Terminator: Dark Fate - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terminator: Dark Fate

ME: Blackmachine
    Rig: Helix/Matrix/Zilla

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    That shouldn't be hard, since I skipped them.
    Yknow, I actually really liked Salvation. Not your traditional Terminator film, but it was a good film in its own right.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Ibanez RGIXL7-ABL
    MB: Ibanez SR505
    Rig: Fractal Audio AX8

Quote Originally Posted by Blankplank View Post
    Yknow, I actually really liked Salvation. Not your traditional Terminator film, but it was a good film in its own right.
    I wanted to like it, but it really bored the hell out of me. Still WAY better than Genisys or Rise of the Machines, though. Those were both pure garbage. Salvation had a lot going for it, but overall it was a chore.

ME: 80s Carruthers strat
    MA: 90's era Fender 12 string
    MB: Ibanez ATK300 (MIK)
    Rig: Danelectro Honeytone

Quote Originally Posted by Naren View Post
    I haven't seen it yet, but it really came out of nowhere. I was walking around and saw a poster for it being in theaters, and I was like "Wait, what? There's a new Terminator out? Why did they do zero marketing for it?" Kind of mindblowing that it went so far under the radar before release. I don't think I'll watch it in theaters, but I do plan to watch it once it's on home video (streaming, blu-ray, or whatever).
    Same here. Had no clue it was even in the works. Now I've watched some of the trailers and I'm pretty excited about it. I liked what I read about Cameron watching the movies he didn't make and feeling that they never satisfactorily explored the aftermath of T2. Hamilton supposedly trained for a year, I think. It looks pretty badass.
    "40 is the new 80." - jaxadam