The Expanse - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Expanse

ME: Bowes Nightbringer 7

I love the guy playing Murtry in the show. It was pretty mindblowing to see that he's a pro-level beatboxer.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: CS USA Soloist 7
    MA: Ovation Elite Standard
    Rig: Mesa Triple Rec

Quote Originally Posted by brian View Post
    I love the guy playing Murtry in the show. It was pretty mindblowing to see that he's a pro-level beatboxer.
    He played Murtry like a boss, too. You wanted the strangle the motherfucker every time he was on screen, but nothing he said was incorrect, and it was all delivered perfectly.

ME: Ibanez
    Rig: Mesa JP-2C

I'm about 5 episodes in and this season is boring, with a lot of talking and a lot of references to characters I do not remember since it's been over a year since I saw season 3.

And a lot of talking in belter voice. 5 people in a room all talking belter for 10 straight minutes grates on me. Right now this show feels like a slow wannabe Mass Effect. I'll finish out the season, but I'm in no rush because clearly they weren't either.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: CS USA Soloist 7
    MA: Ovation Elite Standard
    Rig: Mesa Triple Rec

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    I'm about 5 episodes in and this season is boring, with a lot of talking and a lot of references to characters I do not remember since it's been over a year since I saw season 3.

And a lot of talking in belter voice. 5 people in a room all talking belter for 10 straight minutes grates on me. Right now this show feels like a slow wannabe Mass Effect. I'll finish out the season, but I'm in no rush because clearly they weren't either.
    A lot of this is setup, and a microcosm of the issues between Belters and Inners that won't go away. Plus, watching Murtry and Amos glare at each other is worth it alone, IMO.