No Mandalorian thread? - Page 8
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: No Mandalorian thread?

ME: ESP MI Custom
    MB: Fender Jazz custom
    Rig: Kemper

Scrolled straight to the bottom without reading. Loved Season 1, ignoring anything to do with Season 2 until I can binge the whole thing in one go.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Ibanez
    Rig: Mesa JP-2C

Quote Originally Posted by Lozek View Post
    Scrolled straight to the bottom without reading. Loved Season 1, ignoring anything to do with Season 2 until I can binge the whole thing in one go.
    Chapter 13 is right in line with everything that was ever good about Star Wars. Holy hell, that was awesome.

Spoiler
    We might be getting a live action Heir to the Empire, and I could not be happier!

ME: Gibson Les Paul Std
    Rig: Orange OR120

H O L Y S H I T!
    Yes, this is how it's done.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

I’m still kinda burned out on SW after that last trilogy, so I haven’t been watching but following along since my favorite part of the universe are the bounty hunters and I’m a fan of Favreau and Filoni. That’s said...

Spoiler
    I’m not a fan of the costumes and how heavy they got into the Clone Wars and Rebels worship. The most recent character in particular I thought looked like bad cosplay, and made the show look cheap. Did they blow this seasons budget on the Krayt dragon?

A buddy of mine who’s ‘in the know’ says they’re inches from a Boba Fett series supposedly. I won’t get my hope up, I thought Mando kinda fulfilled that role and I’d be worried a Fett series is just Kathleen Kennedy jumping in on the success of their “fan service” series.
    Argbadh - RHLC©

ME: Les Paul
    MB: Precision
    Rig: Sunn/Hiwatt

Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    I’m still kinda burned out on SW after that last trilogy, so I haven’t been watching but following along since my favorite part of the universe are the bounty hunters and I’m a fan of Favreau and Filoni. That’s said...

Spoiler
    I’m not a fan of the costumes and how heavy they got into the Clone Wars and Rebels worship. The most recent character in particular I thought looked like bad cosplay, and made the show look cheap. Did they blow this seasons budget on the Krayt dragon?

A buddy of mine who’s ‘in the know’ says they’re inches from a Boba Fett series supposedly. I won’t get my hope up, I thought Mando kinda fulfilled that role and I’d be worried a Fett series is just Kathleen Kennedy jumping in on the success of their “fan service” series.
    Spoiler
    Agree with you on the bad cosplay thing, it stood out a bit much for me...

The Thrawn name drop was awesome, it totally caught me off guard. My wife, who only watches for Baby Yoda, totally didn't get my excitement I remember reading the Thrawn books as a kid, loved those books, it'd be awesome if they had him in the Mandalorian.

ME: Suhr Modern 7
    MA: Martin MC16-GTE
    MB: Squier 5 string P-bass
    Rig: Mark V

Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post

Spoiler

Spoiler

IF by "most recent character" you mean the one played by Rosadio Dawson, I thought that was good enough that, as a man who has never watched Clone Wars (though now intends to) i immediately knew who she was. I thought it was an excellent job bringing that character to life.
    "They can kill you, but the legalities of eating you are a bit dicier." - David Foster Wallace

ME: Ibanez JEM7V/SZ
    MA: Breedlove
    MB: Warwick
    Rig: Axe-FX III

I loved Star Wars as an 80’s kid, but haven’t found myself going back to them the same way I do Back To The Future. My wife wanted to check this show out so this past Saturday we started watching. We’re all caught up now.

Loving this show! Very few gripes and I dig the sense of humor displayed in it. Can’t wait for tomorrow night!
    Perfection is the enemy of progress.

ME: Ibanez
    Rig: Mesa JP-2C

Every episode this season has been so good, especially the last two!