Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Borderlands 3

ME: Rich Mahogany
    MA: Godin A6 Ultra
    MB: SR500
    Rig: Massive/Boobies
    XBL: wildealien

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Am I the only person who still picks up Diablo III on occasion, by the way? Since I was sick a couple weeks ago and have been still kind of on the mend, I started a new seasonal character since the new season started a few days before. Still fun - the balance is a lot better, where I no longer have to play on Nightmare while leveling a new character to keep it challenging, and Expert or even Hard still has good gameplay.

I expect this post to get ignored, so we now return to our regularly-scheduled Borderlands 3 discussion.
    I'll still play the odd game of Age Of Empires 2 every so often . Per dungeon crawlers, I've kept meaning to check out Diablo 3, but haven't. I did play some Torchlight 2 for a while. It's pretty solid fun!

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: EBMM(s)
    MB: Spector Legend 4
    Rig: Axe-Fx 3 / Kemper / 5150

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    I'll still play the odd game of Age Of Empires 2 every so often . Per dungeon crawlers, I've kept meaning to check out Diablo 3, but haven't. I did play some Torchlight 2 for a while. It's pretty solid fun!
    I loved Torchlight!

Not sure I'm giong to be able to resist the Call of Borderlands... Maybe I'll grab this and play Gears some other time.

Yeah, I'm not as excited as my wife. So, we'll likely start playing it this weekend. Happy wife, happy life

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: EBMM(s)
    MB: Spector Legend 4
    Rig: Axe-Fx 3 / Kemper / 5150

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Just got to lvl 52 in BL1, second play of both the main campaign and zombie DLC, and still re-loving it
    BL1 Zombie DLC is one of the best DLCs for any game ever IMO. So much fun and so well thought out.

Braiiiiins.
    Braiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiins.
    Braiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiins.

ME: KxK BSG7
    Rig: VHT GP3>Axe FX>VHT 2/90/2
    PSN: JJ_Rodriguez

Played it very briefly last night to create characters and play the first mission.

First off, the Epic Store is absolute shit. My wife created her account, I purchased the game, then she was unable to login to the launcher. Turns out there was a typo in her email address when we signed up. We fucked around for almost an hour and submitted a ticket to support before we figured out we could add the typo'ed email address as an alias to hers on Outlook.com

Very easily could mitigate that shit by making it so you verify your email address before you can spend money on the store.

The game itself feels and looks pretty good from the brief amount we played. The skill trees look like it's packed full of useful shit on all 3 trees that will actually make me have a hard time deciding, usually in borderlands there's 1 tree where I completely ignore it since it feels like a bunch of useless shit for the way I play.

I picked Zane and my wife picked the mech lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    BL1 Zombie DLC is one of the best DLCs for any game ever IMO. So much fun and so well thought out.

Braiiiiins.
    It's so frustrating when you start the campaign, knowing about the BRAIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS missions at the end of the campaign, popping up all those brains, and collecting them means jack shit until you actually get to the point where you can collect the mission

ME: Jackson AT Pro
    Rig: Rivera K Tre

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Braiiiiins.
    Borderlands always has great DLC, and I kind of don't want to play 3 until a few are already out (as well as the fact I'm not planning on building a new PC until right before Cyberpunk, and BL3 is somewhat hardware intensive).....

But Dr. Ned's Zombie DLC has nothing on Tiny Tina's Assault On Dragon Keep or Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage.

Also, I'm straight up confused by the BL3 release. Where's the 5th and 6th classes? It's somewhat expected that the 6th one might come with a later DLC, but both 2 and the Pre-Sequel had a 5th one available right out of the gate.

Considering the amount of DLC 2 had, I would rather not buy through the epic store. Buying a standalone game or one with 1 to 2 DLC would be fine, but Steam is so ubiquitous that I don't want to get stuck with the Epic Store for every piece of DLC Borderlands 3 gets.

Tiny Tina's Assault is truly the shining glory of BL2! Which, in fact, I may restart soon. So sad that my old Xbox is in storage, so I can't scoop out all my bonuses into a new character, I'll have to start from scratch, but towards that, I'm kinda thinking the same thing... Waiting a bit for some of the bugs to get worked out (seems like there are still some big ones), and waiting for a proper package of the game, DLC's, and extra characters before dropping any coin on BL3.