Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Mortal Kombat 11's fatalities

1K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  bulletbass man 
#1 ·
Holy shit! These are like 5000% more violent than the ones I grew up with. :lol:

#7 ·
I bought one of these maybe ~5-6 years ago and immediately felt old. I don't remember if there was a difficulty adjustment or not, but I vividly remember not being able to win a single damn round after like 2 hours with it. :lol:

I either set it to noob and still couldn't win, or couldn't set it to noob thus couldn't win, so I ended up doing the Trade-In Of Shame the next day.

#8 ·
I bought one of these maybe ~5-6 years ago and immediately felt old. I don't remember if there was a difficulty adjustment or not, but I vividly remember not being able to win a single damn round after like 2 hours with it.

I either set it to noob and still couldn't win, or couldn't set it to noob thus couldn't win, so I ended up doing the Trade-In Of Shame the next day.
This one is not like that, I was able to get the hang of the move set for 3 characters inside half an hr

#14 ·
:highfive:

I've gone through about 3 different multiplayer games in the past 2 years, and the only one I continue to go back to is Titanfall 2. Overwatch falls apart because no one follows any sort of team meta (2 tank/2 DPS/2 healer, etc), and it's competitive ranking is an absolute nightmare for smurf/throw accounts, so you can't advance; and Apex Legends blew up so fast that people started playing in the shittiest manner, and battle royales are half a game anyways, so I was OK dropping it.

Single player is where it's at for me now

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.