Can't you see the writing in the air?
    Die young, gonna die young,
    Someone stopped the fair.

ME: Ibanez JEM7V/SZ
    MA: Breedlove
    MB: Warwick
    Rig: Axe-FX III
    PSN: OzzyIsAPug

Someone would have to pay me to play any Division game again. The first one had me so damn frustrated after half a year of playing that I swore off buying deluxe editions of games for about 2 years following it's release. I heard the 2nd one was improved, but had it's fair share of issues and I don't even want to take the risk. I loved the beta of the first one and would have enjoyed the actual game if I could actually get a good drop. I was grinding on that game for hours every night and would end up with nothing but junk while everyone else in my group is getting ridiculous gear. I used the same gun from week 3 until I quit playing because nothing else would come close to it in stats. Fuck that.

And RDR2 was a big letdown for me. I've heard it's a bit more fun these days after they added content to online. I was hoping for the same excitement and fun I got out of GTAV (lightning in a bottle) but it was far from that and took way too long to update. At this point, I rarely bother with video games unless the wife and I are hanging out, drinking and playing Modern Warfare together.
    Perfection is the enemy of progress.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: EBMM(s)
    MB: Spector Legend 4
    Rig: Mark V / Axe-3 / Kemper

RDR2 was too damn realistic. I don't want to have to slow walk around everywhere for realism. If there was a damn light saber or a death ray hidden in the game it's the first thing I'd go get.

ME: Ironing Board
    MA: Laundry Mangle
    MB: Cascade Dish Detergent
    Rig: Washing Machine

Been playing this lately. The one complaint I'd have is that the gameplay is a little repetitive but still had it's fun points. The random matchmaking 'call for backup' co-op thing is pretty fun, especially because you don't feel like you have to talk to or interact with them much, just shoot shit and move on to the next place. The drone and turret stuff is fun.

I notice the enemies and NPCs say they're "bored" or "fucking bored" or some variation of that pretty often lol

ME: Ironing Board
    MA: Laundry Mangle
    MB: Cascade Dish Detergent
    Rig: Washing Machine

Lot of downtime lately, as would be expected, so I've been playing this more.

Pluses:

- Gameplay is pretty fun. The maps and variety of weapons/skills (drone, turret, etc.) make it pretty interesting from skirmish to skirmish.

- Gameplay overall is fairly balanced. It's not "easy" but you can go a few hours without dying as long as you're using cover correctly.

Minuses:

- The game overall gets a little redundant. They pepper in some new enemies as you level up, and the different landmarks are somewhat fresh but the actual, you know, fight, run to the next place, fight, go back to homebase for perks, etc. thing is repetitive. The storyline barely interacts with the gameplay, so it feels like a time waster game more than linear storytelling.

- The weapons drops and mod stuff is shitty. The weapons don't get appreciably better as you level, at least within 1 to 5 levels. You can mod weapons but blueprints and stuff to build the upgrades aren't easy enough to be worth it, since it's a mild upgrade and you're probably going to get a new gun drop or you can buy a better gun. But really, I catch myself holding onto the same gun for legit, like 3 to 5 levels.

- There's the little side projects they give you for bounties and whatnot and they're inconvenient and no fun to complete, with minimal perks to doing them. Seems more like shit to do if you're one of those guys that want to complete the game 100% rather than actually making the game any more fun.