Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Baldur's Gate III demo

941 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Drew 
#1 ·

Old news, but not only does this look great, the walkthrough here is awesome precisely for the number of setbacks and amount of bad luck the guy demoing it has. :lol:

Reactions: Josh
#3 ·
If anything, I'm worried this may be TOO tough to be fun - one of the developers is doing this play through demo, and the first two times you have to fight it's like, "Ok, enter turn-based mode, creeep up, dip your bow in fire for fire arrows, wait for this little creature to walk next to that little node, shoot it, and it'll explode killing it so you don't have to get your ass kicked in an extended fight like I just did," and "before you even come around the corner and discover these tomb robbers, move your rogue into position hidden behind the guy you definitely didn't see patrolling from the top so when you start combat you can shove him to his death and then take a few shots from the high ground down on the battlefield."

I mean, all very impressive.... But I don't know how much fun that will be to play.

#4 ·
That sounds somewhat similar to the combat in their previous games. The different difficulty settings really make a difference in those, i.e easy is (too) easy (for me), normal is challenging but fair, hard is really hard, but if you’re good it’s still possible to win by skill and not just luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.