Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Horizon Forbidden West

830 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Naren 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I loved the first one, but as an RPG fan I wish it had more choice in dialogue and decisions you make. Seemed a little too Tomb Raider and not enough Witcher. But I loved it and I'm sure this one is going to be awesome too.

Sony's exclusives have been knocking it out of the park for a decade now.

#6 ·
They really have. Super stoked for this.

TLOU 2 comes out tomorrow too, and thanks to Amazon's pre-order mastery my copy is showing up next week sometime. :lol:
:agreed: I'll third that. I've been playing through the 2018 Game of War, and that game is just fantastic. So gorgeous, great story, great gameplay, great voice acting, great music, etc. etc.

I'll probably be too busy with work in the weeks after TLOU2 comes out, so I'm looking to maybe pick it up used, but who knows? I'm definitely gonna play the hell out of that game, so I might pick it up new, just maybe a bit late. I normally play a ton of video games, but I've been playing WAY more than usual with this whole damn pandemic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.