Metal Guitarist Forums banner

MG Steam Group

Tags
group steam
20K views 84 replies 32 participants last post by  146 
#1 ·
#18 · (Edited)
Wirelessly posted (Shadow: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Droid Build/FRG22D) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

I need to do some research...wonder if its possible to make a server that's half zombie mod, half death match...and maybe a couple fun maps (busses from hell)? I like both, and I think it would be cool to be able to cycle through both on one server.

#21 ·
Wirelessly posted (Shadow: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Droid Build/FRG22D) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

jaxadam said:
Zombie mod is definitely not one of my favorites. If you still play CS:S a lot, I can give you the IP's of some good servers I play in. You should be fine if you're in VA.
I play cs:s everyday, but mostly death match, well iceworld arena death match to be specific :lol: . Pm me some IPs, that would be awesome. I'm trOO kVlt on css so you'll know if you see me on one of them.

#23 ·

So Gmod is about the greatest thing ever. I think I'm going to create some videos with it soon and put them up. Just need to find someone else that plays so I can get them to control the cameras.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.