Leon: wildealien
Crucified: crux138
Josh: temjinstrife
Tom: TomAwesome
Chris: LoveBuns
Steve: rudisturbed
Tim (AcidWing): AcidWing

Minecraft

This is probably the best $13 I've spent on gaming since I scored a used copy of ME1 for $13 a few years ago.

After Penny Arcade ran a few strips on it, I checked out some youtube vids, and decided I had to buy it.

Now I just need to be careful, because I spend like 5 hours hunting zombies, expanding my underground/aboveground housing/cave network, and exploring the gigantic world each time I play. Thus, I need to make sure I have all my homework done first :lol:

If anyone digs it (and knows more about this sort of thing than I do) we should totally set up an MG.org multiplayer server.

Works on PC, Mac, some Linux, and even runs in a browser window if you want!

Here's how to play:

More vids on his channel.

EDIT: Buzz has set up a server. Here's what he says:
Alright, I now have a server set up.

Some things to note before logging in:

1. In my local test, it took me a couple of tries to log-in. If it says it took too long to log in, try again. Let me know if you're having problems and I'll see if I can do anything to fix it.

2. You are unable to mine/place blocks immediately where you spawn. I assume this is a feature to protect people just popping into the game. Just walk a little bit in any direction and you should be able to place and destroy blocks.

3. Hit T to chat, if you haven't already discovered that bit

4. I didn't see any monsters in the brief time I tested it. I dunno if it was because I was close to the beginning area or if it was stuck in Peaceful mode. I'll have to look into that.

Anyways, the IP address for the server is:
SEE ABOVE

Oh, and this should go without saying, nor do I expect any problems from you guys since you're all awesome, but don't be a dick. :wub:

See less See more
#2,924 ·
Server back up. Since Max is having issues with his shit, which is shit... It'll be up indefinitely as the official MG minecraft server.

Everyone's names should be clear to enter. You can check the Facebook group, or PM me for the address.

#2,925 ·
So I recently picked up this game again, using the FTB Infinity Evolved modpack.

Been playing around with witchcraft and blood magic, both of which seem to exist solely for screwing with other players. :lol:

#2,927 ·
I haven't done too much with mods until recently. Completely renewed my interest in the game... though, building some of the more advanced machines they add is just daunting.

#2,928 ·
I've never had any interest in a lot of the mods like that - the game itself is hard enough/time consuming enough to beat now that I'd just kind of like to legitimately beat the end game. :lol:

#2,933 ·
I'm approaching the same vein with the kids. Fortunately, they're happy with the PE version on their crap-your-activities-have-gotten-to-the-point-you-may-need-to-call-us-phones for now. Also, it wouldn't run on the little Netbooks under Win10 (video driver issues), so they don't really have a non-PE version to play.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.