Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Monoprice 4x1 HDMI Switch, Musical Fidelity V-DAC mkII

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Soopahmahn 
#1 ·
Soopahmahn on eBay, 100% feedback. 100% positive iTrader feedback here. Many good deals with forum members.

Gone
Musical Fidelity V-DAC mkII with bonus Pyramid PS3KX external power supply for enhanced performance.
$250 takes it all together, shipped. $300 new + $25 for the power supply. Mint condition sans original packaging.

Stereophile Class B recommended component. Burr-Brown converter and upsampler, asynchronous 24-bit/192kHz design. All input signals are internally upsampled to 24/192 quality and then either passed along to digital source or converted to analog stereo. Inputs are USB, Optical TOSlink and digital coax. This could probably find use in a studio environment for converting digital samples/sources to analog for mixing, but is intended as a home audio product. This thing sounds really fantastic but I upgraded to a universal disc player that includes a very good quality DAC system so I no longer need this unit.

Monoprice 4x1 HDMI switch w/ TOSlink & Digital Coaxial Audio Output, Supports Audio Return Channel (ARC) and 3D.
$50 takes it shipped. $85 new, mint condition sans original packaging.

Switches between 4 HDMI inputs and sends to 1 HDMI output (your TV). I ran all of my HDMI sources into it, and the digital coax into the V-DAC which then converted to analog for my stereo. So all digital were controlled and converted in those two boxes and the handy little remote for the HDMI switch makes it easy to change sources.

Rectangle Musical instrument accessory Font Electric blue Multimedia
Rectangle Musical instrument accessory Musical instrument Font Audio equipment
Musical instrument accessory Gadget Wood Rectangle Musical instrument

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.