Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Blazon Stone looking for singer! 3000 EURO IN REWARD!!!!!!

3K views 31 replies 14 participants last post by  Rocka_Rollas 
#1 ·
ONCE AGAIN DIFFERENT SHIT GOING ON

#2 ·
Yeah this is my last fucking chance before I give up trying to get this band going!!!!
I've tried but noone is interested volunatarily except fucking hacks who cannot singer for shit!

I got in contact with a really good singer but rumors (from his old bands and label, who warned me!!!!) told he was a fucking asshole so I decided to give up on that guy! He tried to be all smooth talking and nice in e-mails, but since his old band warned me, I'm not gonna waste my time on somebody who might sound good on album, but ruin everything else instead!!!

It's so tiresome!

Bad ones are nice
Good ones are douchefucks

Where are the GOOD SINGERS who are NICE TOO???

#6 ·
Not even this seems to work...

Still all singers who contacts me either sounds like fucking ass or just avarage...
Did they even listen to their own recordings?

I know my own vocals are thin and awful, so that's why I'm not gonna record lead vocals on more albums from now on. I thought I was good but compare me to Daniel Heiman, Ralf Scheepers, Michael Kiske or whatever and you'll see my vocals fucking STINKS

Who WOULD NOT WANT 3000 euro!??! Thats a lot of money for many people.

IT'S ALL MY SAVINGS!!! And I'm offering to give it the fuck away to somebody for recording an album, doing some live shows!

Come on! 3000 euro!!!

#10 ·
He's off his meds again!

On a serious note 3k may not actually be enough to get people invested in this. How much time are you expecting them to spend doing it, also factoring in travel fir shows etc it's probably going to be a financial loss for most people and wreck their annual leave allowance.

#14 ·
Good luck. It's kind of easy to find a decent drummer... but then comes the fast double kick part. Not many can speed up to 16th 180-bpm double kicks or faster for extended periods of time, ruling out a lot of them for fast metal.

Are there a lot of forum members who are singers and also live in/near Sweden? This forum might not be the ideal place to search (just asking - I'm new here).
I think it could be a cool gig, but I'm in the States.
Heck, I wouldn't even talk about Judas Priest ;)
I don't think so. But who knows...

#15 ·
I'm not sure you'll ever find the guy you're looking for, Ced. There's a good chance he only exists in your mind. Instead of giving up, I'd just put some more energy into your own vocals because while you say you aren't a singer and have all these gripes regarding your voice, we've all heard you whoop vocal ass before. There are ways to change up your vocal tone, but like anything else, you've got to work at it.

Why let other people let you down and annoy you? You're perfectly capable of doing it to yourself as much as you'd like!

#17 ·
EDIT 2019-07-16:

I've stopped looking for singer and drummer, I simply cannot find any who fits the bill. I've tried for long enough to not feel like it's worth the effort anymore.

BLAZON STONE is officially R.I.P

FROM FACEBOOK PAGE;
"It's time to let Blazon Stone die.
For the last few years I've tried to find suitable band members that are both talented and passionate. I cannot find a singer. I cannot find a drummer. I have tried everything can no longer come up with any new ideas how to keep the ship above surface.

I also don't any longer enjoy the whole concept of Blazon Stone:
The whole idea from the start was just to record a "RW style" album for fun. As the song writing quality stepped up a lot with "War Of The Roses" and "Down In The Dark" (compared to the first 2) I felt like this can actually become something and I got ambitious... And then entered the nightmares of trying to actually have a fuctioning line-up. But the concept is the thing I like the least: There's nothing original about this project I can be proud of. It's just blatant copy of an existing band. There's individual songs I've written that I'm proud of, but that's not enough.

Of course I'm thankful for various temporary live stand-ins like vocalist Philip Forsell, both drummers Daniel Sjögren and Kalle Löfgren, as well as bass players Jimmy Mattsson and Kevin Crona, and let's not forget 2nd guitarist Emil!

But I can't go on like this anymore.

There's obviously no interest among any great musicans to join Blazon Stone for a real line-up. And I cannot afford to hire professinal musicians for live use either, because there's really not a lot of money involved when a band is at this size. Bands like Sabaton or Hammerfall may be able to hire anybody they want to because they have big labels backing if needed. I don't have anything to save this sinking ship anymore.

Of course I'm thankful for all fans who has bought the albums, but I still cannot simply summon any talented musicians out of nowhere.

Now it's over.
I have given up on Blazon Stone.
There's nothing more I can do.
I have tried as much as I can.

Thanks for all /// C."

#18 ·
Well man sometimes we have to bury things to keep moving forward.

Apart from member issues you seemed to had a blast on BLAZON STONE, so it served its purpose and you learned, recorded and played Live.

Bring on the next project or just join a Band and worry only in playing, leave the crap to someone else. I'm sure whatever comes next will be better. Wishing you best of Luck on future projects :)

#20 ·
Maybe you need to hook up with Tommy Gattis. He's doing stuff again with Deuce/Tension and last I checked Billy is on drums.

#30 ·
That's gotta be a pretty cool feeling to have someone cover your music, man!

Sorry it hasn't worked out thus far, however, you're still young. It might not work now but you honestly never know what the future brings.

Personally, I think you should call your next project Right Ced Fred.

#32 ·
By the way I was just pissed off at the moment when the live drummer suddenly quit.
Not at guy personally, I was happy he was hired by a bigger band to tour and record, but I cannot compete with that financially.
But I was dissapointed to get back to square one, and feeling completely hopeless once again.
I shouldn't have declared Blazon Stone "dead", but rather kept all these events under the radar.

I have realized I want to continue, but I still have no idea what to do to make everything work.

I made a new statement here
https://www.facebook.com/BlazonStoneOfficial/

Should have thinked twice before "ending it" but I have a history of not thinking shit through before acting :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.