New Richie Kotzen song, "VENOM." - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Richie Kotzen song, "VENOM."

ME: BOSS guitar.
    MA: BOSS should make one.
    MB: pitched shifted with BOSS
    Rig: All BOSS. All you need.

This is good stuff. I was a little cold on some of his previous solo work, but this is a better direction. The dude is just ridiculously talented, he deserves way more credit than he gets. In an age where John Mayer and Bonamassa get so much credit for how amazing they are, IMHO Kotzen is more talented than either, by a longshot.
    I bleed BOSS blue. Yoshi Ikegami is my spirit animal.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Les Paul Standard
    MA: Yamaha 6er/Tacoma 12
    MB: Peavey
    Rig: Blackstar Stage 60

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    In this same vein, I keep seeing Blues Saraceno credited on various Netflix documentaries and shows. Looks like he found himself a niche.
    Yeah, he's been doing that for years now. IIRC, he occasionally pops up at the NAMM shows to do product demos, but other than that, he's pretty much a full-time soundtrack composer. While it's very cool he's landed on his feet like that, I would rather like a few more guitar-wank albums from him, as he definitely had a unique sound. I've still got his old REH tape somewhere at my parents' house...
    "The greatest power one may possess -- in any situation -- is simply not to care what happens.

"In fact, it's the only power, all others being a semblance and mockery of it. But you must also not care about possessing the power itself. So fuck it."

Thomas Ligotti