Ted Nugent ranks his guitar playing, manages to look more clueless than usual
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Ted Nugent ranks his guitar playing, manages to look more clueless than usual

ME: Jackson AT Pro
    Rig: Rivera K Tre

Ted Nugent ranks his guitar playing, manages to look more clueless than usual

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: ESP LTD H-207
    MA: Taylor 310
    Rig: Mesa 20/20

We're all musicians, still searching for our roots.

ME: Ibanez JEM7V
    MA: Enema Bag W/Piezo's

Hmm, I've been finding myself getting irritated with my inability to do shit I enjoy doing because I'm too busy or tired from getting my responsibilities done first and I'm "comfortably numb" pretty much every single evening. I don't smoke in the daytime anymore as I have to be responsible for the safety of a couple thousand people at work, from 7am-4pm, M-F. While I'm much more focused and detail-oriented when I do partake, I know that sometimes I'm too focused on one thing and might let something else slip and I'm not dumb enough to put other people in harm's way because I felt like getting baked on my lunch break.

Funny, he's bitter about people blaming "inanimate tools on crime", but then goes off and generalizes "dope" and people who smoke it.
    "It's ONE WHOLE MILLIMETER"

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Suhr Modern 7
    MA: Martin MC16-GTE
    MB: Squier 5 string P-bass
    Rig: Mark V

Wait, the guy who claims he got out of Vietnam by getting blasted on anything he could put into his body for a month straight to ensure he failed the physical, is opposed to drugs?
    "They can kill you, but the legalities of eating you are a bit dicier." - David Foster Wallace

ME: 1984 Warlock NJ
    Rig: 6505+

I think that Ted seems to have a healthy opinion about drug abuse. He also sounds like he could use to smoke a big joint and chill the f out.
    I can't think of any arguments why the wouldn't be in top 100 influential guitar players, but realistically the top 100 guitar player are likely not famous enough for anyone to know their names outside their communities.

ME: Ibanez S970CW
    Rig: 6505+ Head and Cab

"Canada is absolutely crazy" for its decision to legalize marijuana, explaining that he has "never seen one moment of positive outcome from someone getting high."

Well, I beat anorexia and got a good night sleep last night..
    "I'm really not going to change to something else just because SSD4 fucks with my ass right now."

- Rocka_Rollas

ME: Suhr Modern 7
    MA: Martin MC16-GTE
    MB: Squier 5 string P-bass
    Rig: Mark V

Quote Originally Posted by Luafcm View Post
    I can't think of any arguments why the wouldn't be in top 100 influential guitar players...
    I mean, the main one is there are a LOT of influential guitar players. I don't recall anyone talking about how hearing "Stranglehold" changed their perception of what could be done with a guitar, you know?

ME: Les Paul Standard
    MA: Yamaha 6er/Tacoma 12
    MB: Peavey
    Rig: Blackstar Stage 60

Professional buffoon continues to act as such...
    "The greatest power one may possess -- in any situation -- is simply not to care what happens.

"In fact, it's the only power, all others being a semblance and mockery of it. But you must also not care about possessing the power itself. So fuck it."

Thomas Ligotti