Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Whats the Band's name...

Tags
bands
2K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  mpexus 
#1 ·
Sorry to ask this guys but im trying to remember this Band's name for the past 2-3 days and I can't...

They are a revival Metal/Speed Metal band from Europe, either Danish or Swedish but I can't seem to remember the name at all... I think it starts with a H but i'm not sure. Used to listen a lot to one of their Albums 2 years ago and now I have a blank (growing old sucks...)

Either the Album or a Song had the name Fire on it.

If anyone has any hints please say so :)

Tks

#7 ·
Either the Album or a Song had the name Fire on it.
That narrows it down a bit to every metal band ever.

Wolf is from the Scandinavian area and their best album is called "Children of the Black Flame". Also my favorite post 80s band besides The Crown.

RAM has a bunch of songs with Fire or Flame in the title too, and they are NWOBHM revival styled. They have a new album out soon too. Not as good as Wolf, but pretty good.

#8 ·
In terms of bands from the countries you mentioned or bands that start with H.

-Hibria is pretty sick speed metal, but they are from Brazil.
-Hypnosia is from Sweden but they are brutal Demolition Hammer style thrash. "Extreme Hatred" is a sick record though.

You could also be thinking of Portrait. Who are Swedish Mercyful Fate worship and pretty good with a lot of songs with "Fire" or "Flames" or related things in the title.

#15 ·
This probably isn't it but you should listen to it anyway. :yesway: :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.