Storm Muhammed Suicmez' House to find the New Necrophagist album - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Storm Muhammed Suicmez' House to find the New Necrophagist album

ME: Ibanez RG 550
    MB: Sandberg Ken Taylor 5
    Rig: Diezel Herbert

Partly because of this thread, I watched this, even though I thought it would be very busman's holiday for me (I help Germans communicate in English for a living, this is one German guy interviewing another in English for the international audience):

I was able to put the language aspects aside because it turned out to be a very informative and well-structured piece. Münzner is an inspiring dude. As a Racer X-aholic I very much approve of what he's now doing with Eternity's End, though I've not quite listened through the second album yet. <- "It takes two, baby!" Harmony shredding!

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Ibanez RGs
    MA: Cordoba Custom Flamenco
    MB: Ibanez SRs
    Rig: 5153 / Kemper

Quote Originally Posted by Blankplank View Post
    You mean this video? Complete with lyrics?
    https://youtu.be/tJX4Sa7cEE0
    First, that was bloody awful.

Second, his little message of making fun of MG is now completely lost in this day and age since every forum, social network site and any form of internet interaction between humans are chock full of the kind of people he's trying to make fun of.

Third, this microtonal for the sake of microtonal needs to stop. Especially in metal when all those nuances are lost in the mush of distortion and grunting.

Fourth, that really was awful.