HAARP Machine live - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 33 to 40 of 65

Thread: HAARP Machine live

  1. #33


    Join Date: Dec 2012
    Location: Snohomish County WA
    ME: Dean RC7
    Rig: 6505+

    iTrader: 0

    Saw CoB abt 12 years ago. Guitar solos were.. attempted.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements
     

  3. #34


    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Location: vancouver, bc

    iTrader: 2 (100%)

    This dude is really just a meme at this point
    Last edited by TheKindred; 10-04-2019 at 02:24 AM.
    Spoiler
    Jesus dies at the end....

  4. #35


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Woodbridge, VA
    ME: CS USA Soloist 7
    MA: Ovation Elite Standard
    Rig: Mesa Triple Rec

    iTrader: 10 (100%)

    Quote Originally Posted by MYGFH View Post
    Saw CoB abt 12 years ago. Guitar solos were.. attempted.
    Yeah, but that problem wasn't lack of ability, it was alcohol.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements
     

  6. #36


    Join Date: Oct 2008
    Location: Tokyo
    ME: Ibanez RGIXL7-ABL
    MB: Ibanez SR505
    Rig: Fractal Audio AX8

    iTrader: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Yeah, but that problem wasn't lack of ability, it was alcohol.
    Children of Bodom play their stuff perfectly on the albums, but are very sloppy live. When I saw them live in 2006, they probably went through half a bottle of vodka each just in the show. I bought their Choas Ridden Years, Stockholm Live DVD (which came with a CD too) in 2007 and it also was super clear that they were wasted through the entire performance. Still, a pretty good show, but very sloppy.

  7. #37


    Join Date: Oct 2008
    Location: Helsinki, Finland
    ME: 1990-91 Ibanezes
    MA: Seagull S6
    MB: Ibanez SR500
    Rig: Laney IRT Studio

    iTrader: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Naren View Post
    Children of Bodom play their stuff perfectly on the albums, but are very sloppy live. When I saw them live in 2006, they probably went through half a bottle of vodka each just in the show. I bought their Choas Ridden Years, Stockholm Live DVD (which came with a CD too) in 2007 and it also was super clear that they were wasted through the entire performance. Still, a pretty good show, but very sloppy.
    This is Alexi in 2019...

    "How can less be more? It's impossible. More is more."
    -Yngwie J. Malmsteen

  8. #38


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Kitchen/Laundry Room
    ME: Ironing Board
    MA: Laundry Mangle
    MB: Cascade Dish Detergent
    Rig: Washing Machine

    iTrader: 2 (100%)

    Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
    This is Alexi in 2019...

    Keith Richards?
    Argbadh - RHLC©

  9. #39


    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Location: Finland
    ME: Schecter Blackjack
    Rig: ENGL Thunder

    iTrader: 0

    HAARP Machine live-twig-png

  10. #40


    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: MA/NH Border
    ME: Epi G400 LP Custom
    MB: EDB600/605

    iTrader: 1 (100%)

    Jesus Christ, he looks fucking terrible

Tags for this Thread


Fractal Audio Systems  Shred Training  Angel Vivaldi
Bowes Guitarworks  NumbSkull Audio Production



VigLink badge