HAARP Machine live - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: HAARP Machine live

ME: Authentic Les Paul
    MA: Les Paul

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonplayer View Post
    Holy shit, I started howling with laughter at the 2:00 mark!

Almost as funny is the point at 10:15 where he all but compares himself to Freddie Mercury.
    I know!
    I started bouncing through the video at that point, but then he starts trying to sing a Periphery song and I lost it again.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: CS USA Soloist 7
    MA: Ovation Elite Standard
    Rig: Mesa Triple Rec

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonplayer View Post
    Alexi and Roope first worked together in Sinergy, which was a far better band than CoB--mainly because I'd much rather listen to Alexi's ex-wife try to be a metal singer than listen to the gargling nonsense that emanates from Alexei's throat. Kim Goss actually became a pretty decent metal singer by the last Sinergy album. It's a shame they broke up and cancelled the fourth album.
    Sinergy wasn't my favorite band, but they weren't bad, and Kim "I'm the OG metal scene headcase chick" did get it together vocally at the end.

ME: Suhr Modern
    Rig: Fractal / Kemper / 5150

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Sinergy wasn't my favorite band, but they weren't bad, and Kim "I'm the OG metal scene headcase chick" did get it together vocally at the end.
    Not sure who Kim is, and not to go all Crooks on you, but the OG metal scene headcase chick is Wendy O Williams.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: CS USA Soloist 7
    MA: Ovation Elite Standard
    Rig: Mesa Triple Rec

Kim as in Kimberley Goss, singer for Sinergy and Alexi's ex, as Chris mentioned in his post. She be cray-cray, according to my friends that know her. Then again, she was married to a raging alcoholic, so...

Wendy O. wasn't a headcase chick, she was a force of nature. Anyone who thinks they're some kind of rebel should study her life - I remember the Plasmatics show in Rochester being shut down when I was a kid, for, as the paper put it, "Williams simulating a sexual act with a sledgehammer". Her response? "I wasn't simulating".

ME: Fender Telecasters
    MA: Emerald X20 Artisan
    MB: STR LS-648
    Rig: Mk IVa / Hartke HyDrive 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Kim as in Kimberley Goss, singer for Sinergy and Alexi's ex, as Chris mentioned in his post. She be cray-cray, according to my friends that know her. Then again, she was married to a raging alcoholic, so...

Wendy O. wasn't a headcase chick, she was a force of nature. Anyone who thinks they're some kind of rebel should study her life - I remember the Plasmatics show in Rochester being shut down when I was a kid, for, as the paper put it, "Williams simulating a sexual act with a sledgehammer". Her response? "I wasn't simulating".
    Yeah, she was a one of a kind What you saw with her was her, not really so much of an act. I saw her at CBGBs when I was a kid in a crappy punk band myself and we all immediately knew we were never going to be able to really compete in that scene RIP Wendy!

"Oh, those jazz guys are just making that stuff up!" - Homer J. Simpson

ME: Ironing Board
    MA: Laundry Mangle
    MB: Cascade Dish Detergent
    Rig: Washing Machine

This thread has come full circle. And by that I mean Al's singing is comparable to putting clothes pins on your nipples.
    Argbadh - RHLC©

ME: Ibanez JEM7V
    MA: Enema Bag W/Piezo's

What a sanctimonious fucking prick. How did I know the comments were going to be disabled for that video? If you look up "Terrible vocal covers" on YouTube, you'll see a shitload of videos of kids in their bedrooms sounding EXACTLY fucking like that. Holy shit. Then to sit there and read off this pre-written statement as if you're spilling your guts out, "raw"....Jesus Fucking Christ....

This guy is on the Phantasomgoria (sp?) level of zero self-awareness. The fact that he put those clips of him singing (why was he even singing into a mic?!) as some kind of show of his amazing (lack of) ability is fucking gold. Hell, I hope he continues doing this for years to come because I'll watch every video and laugh my ass off.

Also, his manager must hate him, too. There's no other reason someone would say to him, "Yeah, man, you're ready for the road! Let's get a band together!" unless they truly wanted him to make a complete ass of himself.
    "It's ONE WHOLE MILLIMETER"

ME: Ibanez RG 550
    MB: Sandberg Ken Taylor 5
    Rig: Diezel Herbert

You reckon this guy has a manager? Unless it's a relation or a mate, I doubt it.