New Blut Aus Nord

Thread: New Blut Aus Nord

ME: Les Paul Standard
    MA: Yamaha 6er/Tacoma 12
    MB: Peavey
    Rig: Blackstar Stage 60

New Blut Aus Nord

Suspect this is only going to be of interest to a few people on here, but I'm loving this so far. Harkens back to a lot of their earlier material, particularly the Memoria Vetusta albums, but with plenty to tie it in with the more recent stuff.
    "The greatest power one may possess -- in any situation -- is simply not to care what happens.

"In fact, it's the only power, all others being a semblance and mockery of it. But you must also not care about possessing the power itself. So fuck it."

Thomas Ligotti

2. Thanked by:

3. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Jackson AT Pro
    Rig: Rivera K Tre

I've been listening to it a bit, haven't really kept up with them since "777:The Desanctification", like it so far though.

Of course it got kind of overshadowed by Deathspell Omega releasing a widely liked album earlier this year, since they are pretty much two French BM acts in the same niche.

ME: Jackson AT Pro
    Rig: Rivera K Tre

Also, check out Schammasch's new one. They get super overlooked. You will like it if you like Blut Aus Nord though. I got into them when the Triangle album came out. Like, "How does no one know who these guys are?". The new one is not as Blut Aus Nord like as Triangle, highly recommend that album if you don't already have it.

6. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Suhr M5
    MB: Squire Jazz
    Rig: Mesa Mk V + Axe FX II

The new album is great it's like an amalgamation of the sects albums and the MV ones I really enjoyed it and will be picking it up for sure.

ME: Gibson Les Paul Std
    Rig: Orange OR120

of course i love it!

ME: Les Paul
    MB: Precision
    Rig: Sunn

I like these guys, really enjoyed the 'Sects' albums but they seem to have fallen out of rotation with me for whatever reason. I'll check this out though.