Metal Guitarist Forums banner

I just joined Crystal Viper as their new full-time drummer!!! TOUR IN SPAIN/PORTUGAL!

4K views 29 replies 24 participants last post by  Iron1 
#1 ·

I'm proud to announce that I am Crystal Viper's new full-time drummer!

About two weeks ago manager Bart Gabriel contacted me about joining the band and three days ago I was in Warzaw, Poland rehearsing 18 songs ONCE (really, not even twice!) and there was no second thoughts about this decision. The fact that we only had to play the songs once shows how professional each musician in this band is!

I discovered Crystal Viper maybe 10 or so years ago, of course I had no idea I would end up in the drum throne some day... But now it happened.

Next month we're going on short tour in Spain + Portugal, and there's festival gigs in Russia and Germany booked for next year, and keep eyes open for more later.

Huge thanks to Marta Gabriel, Andy Wave, Błażej Grygiel, Eric Juris and Bart Gabriel for letting me on board!

WE ARE METAL NATION

Here's some dates for the short Spain + Portugal tour!

And for those who haven't heard Crystal Viper, here's some of my favorite tracks :flex:

See less See more
7 2
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.