Beyond Creation

Thread: Beyond Creation

ME: Ibanez RGIXL7-ABL
    MB: Ibanez SR505
    Rig: Fractal Audio AX8

Beyond Creation

I've long been an unabashed Obscura fan, so it makes sense that I'd love Beyond Creation. They sound a lot like Obscura except with 8 string guitars instead of 6s and 7s, plus with a few other influences mixed in. I've been listening to their newest album (which came out last year) a lot lately and I have to say that this song is fucking amazing, the best song on the album in my opinion:

2. Thanked by:

3. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Rich Mahogany
    MA: Godin A6 Ultra
    MB: SR500
    Rig: Massive/Boobies

Dig the music, but not the vocals so much

ME: Epi G400 LP Custom
    MB: EDB600/605

I owe an absurd amount to these dudes, when I first started working out years ago, I needed something to listen to on the elliptical and it was them. From just slogging through one song, to being able to make it through two or three more, until I was running all the way through the entire album (roughly an hour or so), they became one of my favorite metal bands of all time (behind Protest the Hero and Gojira).

I got to see them last year with Obscura when they headlined for Diluvium, they didn't go on until about ...10/10:30PM after four other bands, but they were absolutely flawless live, and I'd love to see them any chance I get.

6. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Suhr, Warmoth, rg550
    Rig: Mark V:25 & Mark II

I love these guys. All of their albums have been solid, but their debut is just beyond reproach.