C'mon son.

Hellevate

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Les Paul
    Rig: STL Will Putney plugin

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Post #1 in this thread is someone bitching that I won't give him a free shirt.
    Post #3 in this thread is someone bitching that I gave him too many free picks.

MG in a nutshell. I can't win, so fuck you all.
    Brah I would have bought one, I am not cheap

ME: Les Paul
    Rig: STL Will Putney plugin

Quote Originally Posted by BStobart View Post
    https://avetyrannos.bigcartel.com/

Check THIS sick shit out!
    No paypal??

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Jackson AT Pro
    Rig: Rivera K Tre

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Post #1 in this thread is someone bitching that I won't give him a free shirt.
    Post #3 in this thread is someone bitching that I gave him too many free picks.

MG in a nutshell. I can't win, so fuck you all.
    I'm not saying it was too many free picks. I'm just saying there is a very easy way to figure out how many CQ picks CQ will send you with a guitar.

First you think up the appropriate number of CQ picks it would be appropriate for someone without the initials CQ to own.

Then you forget that number.

Next you think about the number of CQ picks it would be appropriate for someone with the initials CQ to own. Multiply that number by ten.

Forget that number too.

Google, "Scientific breakthroughs in the discovery of really large prime numbers". That is approximately the number of CQ picks you will receive.

They would actually be really good advertising if you followed Drew's example and actually had an album out. So the plethora of CQ picks I leave in my wake actually led to music when interested parties googled it.

That way when people asked me, "Who's CQ?" and I'll be like, "Excuse me? What the fuck, that's out of left field." and they'll be like, "You just accidentally dropped like ten CQ picks" I can respond, "He's a dude with an album out, you can google the shit on that pick and find it."

Where it currently stands, all I can respond is, "He's a dude with a lot of picks."

ME: Jackson AT Pro
    Rig: Rivera K Tre

BTW, speaking of CQ picks, I need more. I actually use them fairly often and the printing wears off fairly easily. Like half the picks grabbed from my pick bowl in a random handful are CQ picks with the print effaced from mild use.

You should follow 7DT's example and get ones with your picture on them. He actually has quite a few varieties. "Bastard 666" arcane sigils, all sorts of stuff.

Although, as aesthetically appealing as 7DT's signature picks are, they are substantially more floppy than yours. Thinner gauge.