Because its never bad to have more King

Thread: Because its never bad to have more King

ME: Wolfgang
    MA: Grandpas guitarz
    MB: lol
    Rig: EVH

Because its never bad to have more King

Saw this cool video, I think on Welcome home he sings even higher than the original record Just a fun looking show in general. Andy LaRocque is awesome and Mike Wead is killin on all his solos, and he plays BrOlas guitars too.

Good times.

Edit: "The Man" took it down, I guess HD killer vids still have value. Ill find another.

Found same show, not HD we'll see how long freedom lasts....

Vag Jackson, Man Of Action

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: EBMM JP 13
    MA: Yamaha Classical Guitar
    Rig: Mark V w/ 2x12 V-30 Cab

Thanks for sharing this. My friend is going to love this.

I just recently started getting into King Diamond and this sounds great!

Took me a while to get used to his vocals but I remember reading something that Chris posted on saying how and why he changes his range so much.
    Plus I really, really, really dig Andy's playing. Phenomenal guitarist.

So if you guys can recommend the best songs or albums that would be rad. Always loved the cover art for "Them" too.

I remember reading the story of "Abigail" out of curiosity and I am very surprised that was never turned into a movie by someone.
    If anyone has any prayer requests, need to talk, or have questions about the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
    Feel free to message me.

God Bless, Venator

Instagram: hrouthe

It's not unusual to not like it the first time I know I didn't but once I realized that the different voices were essentially different characters in the story it made a lot more sense.

As for recommendations I started with his "Them" album then worked around that since it was the first one I heard . Abigail being a great song as well I'm sure other people have other input.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: LTD EC 1000
    Rig: EVH 5150 III EL34 50watt

Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post
    Thanks for sharing this. My friend is going to love this.

So if you guys can recommend the best songs or albums that would be rad. Always loved the cover art for "Them" too.

My fav albums are deff Abigail and Conspiracy. I really like Voodoo a lot as well.

one of my fav songs off of Conspiracy

Like you, I had a hard time getting into KD years ago. I started off with Mercyful Fate but it was this intro on this song that started me really liking his solo works:

From Voodoo:

From The Puppet Master:

And how could we not forget Mercyful Fate. If you have not heard at least their first 2 albums....get them NOW!!!!

and some later Fate after they reformed... (from their last and VERY underrated album)

yeah this show was uploaded without approval of the band breaching contract... cool show but ass-hat move.

Its like trying to keep the tide back with a broom. That would apply to all music on YouTube wouldnt it? They like the promo and people still coming to shows after 30 years. The promo he gets from spreading the music keeps him in buisness live. If it wasnt for people spreading the word he'd be playing clubs at best.

yeah but originally it was the actual festival who arranged that uploaded the video, which is a contract breach.

ME: CS USA Soloist 7
    MA: Ovation Elite Standard
    Rig: Mesa Triple Rec

Quote Originally Posted by Ola Englund View Post
    yeah but originally it was the actual festival who arranged that uploaded the video, which is a contract breach.
    Also not a surprise. This is still the music business after all.