Chapman Youtube Drama Nonsense Thread - Page 19
Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapman Youtube Drama Nonsense Thread

ME: Gibson
    MA: Fred Welker
    MB: Jazz
    Rig: ENGL/Fender/Marshall

Quote Originally Posted by schreckmusic View Post
    Jesus christ, I am off of the forum for a bit because life has handed me a huge steaming pile of shit and I missed all of this??
    I briefly dealt with Rob with my idiotic socks idea (blame Ola). Believe it or not he was a cool guy and I never had any issues with him. Out of all the people I did socks with there was only one who turned out to be a huge prick.

Take your pick from the list

Nolly
    Ola
    Misha
    Keith
    Rob Chapman
    Don Jamieson
    Chris Feener

Shit I cannot remember who else. I know James and I talked about it but I do not know if I had socks for him.
    Had to be Keith, Dude doesn't want or give a shit about your respect!
    The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No.” ― Alan Moore

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: ESP Baby Metal
    MB: ESP Horizon 5
    Rig: KR7, 5153, MKIV, UL

You can tell I took a break from the forum for a while, we had a socks guy?

ME: EBMM(s)
    MB: Spector Legend 4
    Rig: AFX3 / KPA / MKV

Quote Originally Posted by schreckmusic View Post
    lol dude you even changed my username on here after I stopped selling them. Your memory is worse than mine
    All you damn nagging forumites blend together after awhile. Life was easier when everyone was just named "Shr3dfiend666" and shit.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Charvel So Cal
    Rig: Triple Rec

I've had personal experience with at least one of them to make me think they're a huge prick, one of whom everyone always goes on about as being such a nice guy, and it's so annoying I think if you catch anybody on a bad day or try to do business with them you're bound to clash on something or other.
    www.numbskullaudio.com
    Recording. Mixing. Mastering. Editing. Re-Amping.

www.stivesguitarservices.com
    Set-ups. Maintenance. Restoration. Repairs.

ME: ESP MI Custom
    MB: Fender Jazz custom
    Rig: Kemper

Last time I flew into Frankfurt, I was queueing to get my guitar case from oversize as Nolly was waiting for something to come through. Being British, we stood in awkward silence rather than me acknowledging that I know who he is, have mutual friends in common and use his products and him clearly knowing I'm in his demographic and most likely know who he is.

ME: Suhr Modern 7
    MA: Martin MC16-GTE
    MB: Squier 5 string P-bass
    Rig: Mark V

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I was born in 76 dude, I am no millennial. Just because you whipper snappers still used Oregon Trail doesn't mean it's part of your generation, it just means that Oregon Trail rules. I grew up listening to Led Zeppelin too but you can't say I'm part of the Led Zeppelin Generation.

You get to claim Nirvana, Cortney Love and like Soul Asylum and shit. Enjoy.
    Soul Asylum and Courtney Love suck. And, on that note, I'll go fuck myself right off your lawn, old man.
    "They can kill you, but the legalities of eating you are a bit dicier." - David Foster Wallace

ME: Ironing Board
    MA: Laundry Mangle
    MB: Cascade Dish Detergent
    Rig: Washing Machine

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Pirating it saves the trouble of having to buy terrible tasting sugary cereal.
    Wait, you consider Cheerios too sugary? Your poor child
    Argbadh - RHLC©