M Shadows voice is shot - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: M Shadows voice is shot

ME: Ironing Board
    MA: Laundry Mangle
    MB: Cascade Dish Detergent
    Rig: Washing Machine

Everything in that video is 1999 in a nutshell.
    Argbadh - RHLC©

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: KxK ProtoVii-7
    MA: Martin D-28
    Rig: Mesa/Boobies Stiletto

I guess they got better as a live act? It's the only time I've ever seen them, and they were absolutely atrocious. Contrast that with Korn (I have never been a fan), who were tighter than a virgin bee's asshole. They put on a great show.

I was at the infamous Halloween show in Fairfax, VA where Rammstein got yanked off (giggity) the stage after two songs for indecent exposure. Apparently, the singer wearing a large black dildo and having simulated sex on the keyboardist dressed like the Pulp Fiction gimp was too much for Fairfax's finest.
    Noodles

So live for today,
    Tomorrow never comes.
    Die young, die young,
    Can't you see the writing in the air?
    Die young, gonna die young,
    Someone stopped the fair.

ME: EBMM(s)
    MB: Spector Legend 4
    Rig: AxeFx 3 / Kemper / 6505+

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    I saw Limp Bizkit as part of the Korn Family Values Tour in '98. They were god fucking awful. Sounded like a bunch of dudes making random noise. My buddies and I spent most of the set out in hallway, just to get away from them.
    Me, Drew and Steve had to do that on one of the G3 tours to get away from Petrucci's eardrum-icepick tone.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Jackson AT Pro
    Rig: Rivera K Tre

Contrast that with Korn (I have never been a fan), who were tighter than a virgin bee's asshole.
    I thought I had seen every nonsensical/disturbing regional saying after I heard "rare as rocking horse shit", but I stand corrected.

This one is even better than "rare as rocking horse shit" because as a bonus it involves a profound misunderstanding of basic insect biology and bee colony hierarchy.

The only female bee capable of reproduction in a bee colony is the queen. I don't think there is a distinction between "virgin bees" and "sexually promiscuous bees with loose assholes".

ME: Jackson AT Pro
    Rig: Rivera K Tre

Besides, call me old fashioned, but I don't believe in sexualizing any animal that is a beloved children's cereal mascot.

Pick an animal with an asshole that is not a beloved children's cereal mascot. That means no tigers, no toucans, and no naval officers.

Honey Nut Cheerios has already been slandered enough on these cursed forums.

ME: LTD EC 1000
    Rig: EVH 5150 III EL34 50watt

Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    Everything in that video is 1999 in a nutshell.

You know, a lot of people feel a rush of nostalgia when they hear a popular song that was huge during their formative years.....even if its something they were not even into when it was popular. Limp Bizkit will never be one of those bands for me.

ME: Ironing Board
    MA: Laundry Mangle
    MB: Cascade Dish Detergent
    Rig: Washing Machine

Quote Originally Posted by WombCannon View Post
    You know, a lot of people feel a rush of nostalgia when they hear a popular song that was huge during their formative years.....even if its something they were not even into when it was popular. Limp Bizkit will never be one of those bands for me.
    Chin strap goatees and basketball jerseys galore!

ME: Ibanez RGs
    MA: Cordoba Custom Flamenco
    MB: Ibanez SRs
    Rig: 5153 / Kemper

Contrast that with Korn (I have never been a fan), who were tighter than a virgin bee's asshole. They put on a great show.
    Who was the drummer when you saw them?

I remember seeing a show with their original drummer David Silvera and he really brought Korn down for me. It was a 101 on how a drummer can make a substantial difference in the band. Having Ray Luzier was the significant upgrade the band needed.