Bandcamp Friday : waiving revenue share - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 29

Thread: Bandcamp Friday : waiving revenue share

  1. #9


    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Location: Austria
    ME: Gibson Les Paul Std
    Rig: Orange OR120

    iTrader: 0

    new album by the black metal / doomgoth / whatever thing i am invovled in is out today:

    https://schlachthauszukunft.bandcamp.com/

  2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements
     

  3. #10


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: San Jose, CA
    ME: Rich Mahogany
    MA: Godin A6 Ultra
    Rig: Mesa/Fractal

    iTrader: 16 (100%)

    Quote Originally Posted by petereanima View Post
    new album by the black metal / doomgoth / whatever thing i am invovled in is out today:

    https://schlachthauszukunft.bandcamp.com/
    Dude, I love that last album you put out. Whenever it comes up on my random when I'm in the car with the wife, she goes, "OHH MY GOD WTF IS THIS GARBAGE."

  4. #11


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: London ONT
    ME: 6's
    MB: Aerodyne
    Rig: AxeFX III

    iTrader: 1 (100%)

    ________________________________________
    Needs Sleep

  5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements
     

  6. #12


    Join Date: May 2009
    Location: Southern Virginia
    ME: Swampcaster
    MA: Fender Sonoran
    MB: Squier Active Jazz 5
    Rig: Rectoverb 50

    iTrader: 7 (100%)

    Another Name This is my band! Progressive hard rock from VA!



    RHLC East Coast President

  7. #13


    Join Date: Oct 2008
    Location: Herndon, VA
    ME: Jackson Soloist
    Rig: Fractal Audio Axe-FX II

    iTrader: 4 (100%)


  8. #14


    Join Date: Apr 2017
    Location: Kansas City
    ME: ESP/LTD DV8-R
    Rig: Kemper

    iTrader: 0

    https://hellevate.bandcamp.com/


    if you're into melodic thrash and hwat not.
    C'mon son.

    Hellevate

  9. #15


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: San Jose, CA
    ME: Rich Mahogany
    MA: Godin A6 Ultra
    Rig: Mesa/Fractal

    iTrader: 16 (100%)

    Quote Originally Posted by thrashinbatman View Post
    https://hellevate.bandcamp.com/


    if you're into melodic thrash and hwat not.
    It took me this long to decide to YES.

    Bandcamp Friday : waiving revenue share-holyfuck-jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bandcamp Friday : waiving revenue share-holyfuck-jpg  

  10. #16


    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Location: Austria
    ME: Gibson Les Paul Std
    Rig: Orange OR120

    iTrader: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by petereanima View Post
    new album by the black metal / doomgoth / whatever thing i am invovled in is out today:

    https://schlachthauszukunft.bandcamp.com/
    Dude, I love that last album you put out. Whenever it comes up on my random when I'm in the car with the wife, she goes, "OHH MY GOD WTF IS THIS GARBAGE." <img src="https://www.metalguitarist.org/forum/images/smilies/laugh.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Laugh" class="inlineimg" />

    that's great

Tags for this Thread


Fractal Audio Systems  Shred Training  Angel Vivaldi
Bowes Guitarworks  NumbSkull Audio Production



VigLink badge