What if Bruce Dickinson sang in other bands?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if Bruce Dickinson sang in other bands?

ME: Les Paul
    Rig: Kemper-STL plugins

What if Bruce Dickinson sang in other bands?

Where the fuck did this guy come from?? His voice is killer!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: EBMM(s)
    MB: Spector Legend 4
    Rig: AFX3 / KPA / MKV

I feel like Rocka will probably be friends with this guy.

ME: Solar A1.6ET
    Rig: Kemper

Actually I think it's a bit sad.

He's getting shared EVERYWHERE by EVERYONE and it's only beacuse he sounds like somebody else.

There's a lot of super talented singers that will not get any exposure like this guy.

And I dont try to minimize this guys talent = he's super good.

I'm just reflecting on the amount of sharing his videos get = and it's only because he actually sounds like somebody else.

Out of all my own projects Blazon Stone is the one that got most attention = and it's because it's a Running Wild copyat project. I find that a bit sad.
    When I tried doing something more "unique" with Rocka Rollas "Pagan Ritual" album I didn't get anywhere near the amount of talk about it.
    But Blazon Stone is fairly popular especially for being a "bedroom project" and not a touring band. I'm not ungrateful for people liking it, but still....

Greta Van Fleet became HUUUUGE because they... sounded like Led Zeppelin...... If they had a unique sound nobody would fucking care.

Sure there's always exceptions to this, but generally, I do see that copycat artists/bands gets more attention than others.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

I'm still happy for this Raphael guy to get his covers spread around, dont ge me wrong!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post

I feel like Rocka will probably be friends with this guy.
    I guess you were wrong on that one!

double post
    Last edited by schreckmusic; 05-31-2020 at 09:22 PM.

Not wrong, of course I would love to do some covers with him.

I never said I didn't want to

Quote Originally Posted by Rocka_Rollas View Post

Greta Van Fleet became HUUUUGE because they... sounded like Led Zeppelin...... If they had a unique sound nobody would fucking care.

And this makes me wonder who are the main "Clients" of them for example. Younger folks dont consume Music like we did and most of the teens to 23-24 weren't even alive to be Nostalgic with the Music of most of the bands being covered in Bars for example. Tribute Bands as they are fancy called now even though they are Cover bands are the ones that attract crowds to small venues and Pubs. Most of the people I used to see there were "old" people 40s+ not 20's people.

So who makes all the Likes and "buys" sound alike bands and imitations? I doubt its the new generations but instead its the old farts like us.

And to stay on Topic I think this guy had better representations of what Bruce might sound like in those Bands than the real Bruce. I Love maiden and I Love Bruce, but outside of their own thing I dont think Bruce fits in much anything else to be honest. Maiden Covers (performed by them) were always a let down.