Rig: SLO|Road King|Überschall

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: EBMM(s)
    MB: Spector Legend 4
    Rig: AFX3 / KPA / MKV

Quote Originally Posted by DonBot View Post
    I think there are actually two of them. Great White and Jack Russel's Great White.
    Up until a couple months ago I'd have brought up how silly it is that Queensryche does this. Instead I just have to re-mention that Geoff Tate's Queensryche was fucking awesome, and I'm super glad I caught the show before corona hit.

ME: Ibanez JEM7V/SZ
    MA: Breedlove
    MB: Warwick
    Rig: Axe-FX III

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Up until a couple months ago I'd have brought up how silly it is that Queensryche does this. Instead I just have to re-mention that Geoff Tate's Queensryche was fucking awesome, and I'm super glad I caught the show before corona hit.
    I almost went, but it was the same week things started shutting down due to Rona. He was playing a venue here I've never even heard of, which means it's smaller than the Culture Room, where most national acts play (where I saw Ryche 2x, Sevendust, Zakk Wylde, etc). I was REALLY stoked to hear him putting some effort into his voice again and even though he wasn't on par with Todd's live performances, it gives me hope that he might keep putting that effort in and at least getting close to where he was. I'd be fine with '97 Geoff Tate again, as I really don't think he'll go back to '88 Geoff Tate. He at least hit the note in "Take Hold Of The Flame" when I saw them in '97....back when the venue was still called Great Woods (that's all I'll ever call it....I don't even know what it's called anymore).
    Perfection is the enemy of progress.