George Lynch, shitting on some of his finest work.. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: George Lynch, shitting on some of his finest work..

ME: Kramer Baretta
    MA: PRS Angelus Alex Lifeson

He said that "Lynch Mob" is retired. No more albums with that name. Should have quit one album prior to that decision.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Gibson
    MA: Fred Welker
    MB: Jazz
    Rig: ENGL/Fender/Marshall

Quote Originally Posted by Mattayus View Post
    Man, fuck George Lynch anyway? Honestly gotta be one of the most overrated players of all time, next to Gary Moore and Jake E Lee. Maybe I've been hanging around Charvel forums/facebook groups too much, I swear theyve just been crowing about the same 4 players since they were 18.

Oh and throw Warren DeMartini in there for good measure while we're at it.
    Well, you can fuck right off.

Gary Moore can get bent but the others only wrote some of the best riffs in history. Da fuck is wrong with you?
    The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No.” ― Alan Moore

ME: EBMM JP 13
    MA: Yamaha Classical Guitar
    Rig: Mark V w/ 2x12 V-30 Cab

George just needs to keep this project rolling with Dino Jelusick and do all the Lynch Mob stuff with him unless Oni is going to tour.

This is a bada** song. Listen to it if you haven't. He could sing all the Robert Mason stuff too.
    If anyone has any prayer requests, need to talk, or have questions about the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
    Feel free to message me.

God Bless, Venator

Instagram: hrouthe

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Jackson AT Pro
    Rig: Rivera K Tre

Quote Originally Posted by lespauled View Post
    He said that "Lynch Mob" is retired.
    That was obviously going to happen. Hope he checks his new name to make sure it's not in use and avoids a Lady A situation.

Shit is going to spur so many mid life crisis moments amongst the, "hair metal fans who rail against SJW snowflakes" set.

Also, apparently Vernon Reid left ESP due to George Lynch's band being called Lynch Mob, that's an old as fuck story, but is being brought up again given current developments.

ME: EBMM JP 13
    MA: Yamaha Classical Guitar
    Rig: Mark V w/ 2x12 V-30 Cab

Quote Originally Posted by Greg McCoy View Post
    That was obviously going to happen. Hope he checks his new name to make sure it's not in use and avoids a Lady A situation.

Shit is going to spur so many mid life crisis moments amongst the, "hair metal fans who rail against SJW snowflakes" set.

Also, apparently Vernon Reid left ESP due to George Lynch's band being called Lynch Mob, that's an old as fuck story, but is being brought up again given current developments.
    Is that really a thing?