Metal Guitarist Forums banner

I've been doing what musicians should do ...

Tags
musicians
1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Rocka_Rollas 
#1 ·
...MAKING MUSIC :lol:

I've not been very active on this forum because I've been kneedeep in tons of different projects and recordings lately!!!

FIRST OF ALL I am writing and recording a new Blazon Stone album (the 6th) and it will feature a new singer!
YOU CAN HEAR A SOLO FROM THE ALBUM HERE

BY THE WAY HERE IS A MAGNETIC WALL BOARD MY GIRLFRIEND GOT ME FOR BIRTHDAY PRESENT A WHILE AGO!!!

Some projects are secret and blacked out but you can see I HAVE LOTS TO DO :flex::flex::flex::flex::flex:

I also finished a HELLOWEEN COVER that I invited people for several months ago but I was lazy and didn't finish my bass part until a few days ago!!!

We have Pancho Ireland (Chile) on guitar! From band KAIZER
We have Kimmo Perämäki (Finland) on vocals! From bands MASQUERAGE, SHADOW TRIBE and BACKHILL!
We have Karl Löfgren (Sweden) on drums! Ex-drummer of Follow The Cipher and Deaf Rat, but has also played live with BLAZON STONE first gig!

Collection of recent news with bands I've produced / or just mixed:

Another song from Spanish band KRAMPs upcoming album (I produced)

I produced Swedish nwothm band LEADBREAKER upcoming album, here's drummer Oskars video about it!
(the singer Mina Walkure from Kramp above actually made Leadbreakers album artwork)

listen here
https://stormspell.bandcamp.com/track/leadbreaker

I mixed Finnish band NIGHTSTRYKEs new upcoming album:

I also re-mixed US powerthrashers MILITIAs 2012 album now re-named to "And The Gods Made War"

ENJÖÖÖY!!!!

See less See more
6 1
#9 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.