Rock USA festival, have filed for bankruptcy
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rock USA festival, have filed for bankruptcy

Rock USA festival, have filed for bankruptcy

Hypervibe, the organizers behind the Rock USA festival, have filed for bankruptcy. The move comes following the 2020 fest’s cancelation and multiple reports of fans experiencing difficulties in obtaining refunds for their tickets.

https://loudwire.com/rock-usa-festiv...GIyAsfUrHuSpqo

The "Real Pandemic is just beginning...

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Charvel
    Rig: Imac/Apollo

The longer this goes on the more we're going to see this happening. I've already seen many local businesses here closed down for good and they aren't even music related. I think the music venues here are still in business because the support for music here is absolutely insane.

ME: EBMM JP 13
    MA: Yamaha Classical Guitar
    Rig: Mark V w/ 2x12 V-30 Cab

They've got to come up with something to keep this stuff afloat for the time being.

One of my favorite restaurants have already closed where I live and it's pretty disheartening. Because I ate their more than anywhere else for breakfast and they were always slammed to the brig.

Not to mention, we also have a brand new Venue in Greensboro, N.C. that was several million dollars which has yet to have a single show because of everything.
    There's got to be something they can do where live music can return in some capacity (no I'm not being insensitive, I've already have had COVID-19, it sucks) with precautions. I don't see why an Open Air show can happen with people separated vastly apart especially when the NFL and NBA are doing stuff.
    If anyone has any prayer requests, need to talk, or have questions about the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
    Feel free to message me.

God Bless, Venator

Instagram: hrouthe

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Jackson AT Pro
    Rig: Rivera K Tre

Yeah, this is going to keep happening. The US gets hit harder than every other country because of all the fucking idiots.

I can't go into the local grocery stores without seeing some idiot picking a fight with the "one way" signs in the aisles. "AINT GONNA LET A PIECE OF PAPER TELL ME WHAT TO DO".

Honestly, people should have seen this coming and noticed these attitutdes were definitely there and realized they would be better off using the whole reverse psychology thing and saying "don't wear masks, we would hate it if you wear masks".

It sucks even worse because in addition to all the people dying it's the latest and greatest in a nearly half decade long string of the US embarassing itself on a world stage.

My Grandma was a refugee for five years following WWII, and I feel like it's offensive to all the people out there who actually are in positions where they are refugees to refer to things as "not being able to eat out as much" as "hardship".

No shit it's an economic disaster. That's something that cannot be prevented. People are better off just biting the bullet and eating the shit sandwich than making it worse. Every other first world country is in a better spot than we are because they knew the economic disaster was coming no matter what and actually had a population willing to take the steps necessary to mitigate. Which, in case it needs to be said again, once again, even mitigating it as efficiently as possible will result in a massive amount of damage.

Shit's like the mythological legend of the hydra. Idiots think that they can kind of "cut the head off the snake" in a surgical strike and solve the problem by 'reopening the economy'. But everytime they try the genius 'cut the head off the snake' solution, two more grow back in the severed heads place. Every time people try to open the economy before its ready is prolonging the crisis, it's not fixing shit. The quickest way out of this is just wearing the mask and sitting tight and shutting up.

The same people bitching loudest about not wearing masks are also the same ones who pride themselves on being some iconoclastic beacon of militaristic machismo. Which is like, come on you idiot fucks, the first thing you should know about the military is you aren't worth shit to anyone if you can't follow a simple order that is at best a minor inconvenience to you that serves everyones best interests.

It's a "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink" kind of thing. The horse would apparently rather die of dehydration because someone else pointed out it should probably drink the water and if they went and did it would damage their pride. Putting self aggrandizement over others well being is one thing, but putting self aggrandizement and arrogant displays of hubris over your own well being is an entirely other level of idiocy.

ME: EBMM(s)
    MA: Taylor 214
    MB: Spector Legend 4
    Rig: AFX3 / KPA / MKV

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpintofinity View Post
    The longer this goes on the more we're going to see this happening. I've already seen many local businesses here closed down for good and they aren't even music related. I think the music venues here are still in business because the support for music here is absolutely insane.
    To be fair, you're in Florida where the bulk of the population thinks the virus is a Democrat hoax and that masks are for liberal sheep.

Can you still rock in America? Not today, Night Ranger.
    Argbadh - RHLC©

ME: Jackson AT Pro
    Rig: Rivera K Tre

Quote Originally Posted by Not Mr. Test View Post
    To be fair, you're in Florida where the bulk of the population thinks the virus is a Democrat hoax and that masks are for liberal sheep.
    The Democrats brought down Florida's wrath on themselves.

*cue to flashback footage of Tipper Gore doing her PMRC thing*

"You know what, I'm just going to put the Twisted Sister band on here because the guy dresses in drag. There is no way that could come back to bite me. It's not like in 15 or so years my husband is going to be running for President and the entire thing is going to hinge on a couple hundred votes in a swing state.

Fuck, you're being ridiculous again Tipper. Drag Queens? That's not a big demographic. And certainly not in swing states. Maybe I should look it up. Where are the most drag queens in the US located. Nah, my memory is good. I'm pretty sure it's Wisconsin and Guam. A thousand drag queens in Guam could surely never influence the entire fate of the world."

Is global warming only a threat today because Tipper Gore angered the drag queens of Florida? Yes. The Butterfly Effect is real. WWI only started because a guy named Franz Ferdinand was having a sandwich in the wrong place at the wrong time.

ME: Charvel
    Rig: Imac/Apollo

Quote Originally Posted by Not Mr. Test View Post
    I've lived in Nashville for over a year. The music venues still aren't closed down because music is the culture of this city.