Andy James getting that MAGA cash (FFDP content) - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Andy James getting that MAGA cash (FFDP content)

ME: Rich Mahogany
    MA: Godin A6 Ultra
    Rig: Mesa/Fractal

Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    So would I. Advocating anti-mask Trumpism is a different kettle of fish. Would you play in a skinhead neo-nazi band for the reasons you described?
    Only as part of a plot to destroy it from within, but no, I probably wouldn't last long

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Jackson AT Pro
    Rig: Rivera K Tre

Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    So would I. Advocating anti-mask Trumpism is a different kettle of fish. Would you play in a skinhead neo-nazi band for the reasons you described?
    Have you considered that the best way to get Five Finger Death Punch to stop making stupid videos is to achieve herd immunity by letting their target audience kill themselves by following medical advice from Five Finger Death Punch videos?

My only complaint about the video is that not wearing a mask affects others, if Five Finger Death Punch did a "staring directly into the sun is good for you" video I would be 100% for it.

But you know, some problems solve themselves. I think the whole "Five Finger Death Punch is making music videos giving medical advice to their fans" might be one of those problems. The problem here is that for darwinism to take affect they will harm others if the medical advice pertains to infectious disease, maybe someone should remind the Five Finger Death Punch that they had also been told not to drink anti-freeze by people wearing exempt pins. I guarantee they will be like,

"Damn, he's right, the people telling us to not drink anti-freeze were definitely democrats. When Abe Lincoln was giving the gettysburg address that is exactyly what he was thinking, 'gotta prevent a future full of tyranny, where nu-metal bands aren't allowed to drink anti-freeze to prove how tough they are, the bad ice cream future'."