Andy James getting that MAGA cash (FFDP content)
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Andy James getting that MAGA cash (FFDP content)

Andy James getting that MAGA cash (FFDP content)

Argbadh - RHLC©

2. Thanked by:

3. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Jackson AT Pro
    Rig: Rivera K Tre

Five Finger Death Punch Fan #1, "I got your six bro"

Five Finger Death Punch Fan #2, "No Bro, I got your six"

They share a deeply held gaze and start wrestling, you can't make out who is saying what as they are rolling around on the floor displaying their ruggedly heterosexual individuality, but what you hear is pretty much

"bro, I got your six..............no bro, the tables have turned and I have your six tee hee...............bro that was not my six..............sorry bro, i got your six now, no homo............."

ME: Rich Mahogany
    MA: Godin A6 Ultra
    Rig: Mesa/Fractal

Hired Gun replaces Hired Gun in a band no serious musician thinks of as relevant

I mean... fucking awesome for him. He's a hell of a player, and that's a hell of a gig. I just hope it's a stepping-stone to something better.

6. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

That being said, they know their audience, it's almost exclusively active duty military, cops, and people pretending to be active duty military and cops. This is the video their audience was fucking dying to see. Every Five Finger Death Punch Fan watching this is probably like, "that is literally the perfect music video..........this can never be topped".

It's actually somewhat disturbing how deeply they are integrated with the military. I don't know about Air Force or Navy, but Army and MC have a huge percent of NCOs under 35 who are fanatical in their belief that Five Finger Death Punch is somehow protecting our freedoms with bad hybrid post grunge nu metal.

The weirdest part is they aren't an actual non profit. It's sort of offputting. I mean, I have family that did the whole "found a 501(c)(3) non profit for PTSD vets", so yeah, it's a good cause. But they are in a weird zone where technically they are an intermediary and they have what looks to be a subsidiary from the main "Five Finger Death Punch" that is like, "Five Finger Death Punch Veterans Awareness". It would be one thing if they intermediaried it now and then, but they do the military shit around the clock, there is no reason why their supposedly distinct "FFDP military awareness" shouldn't be a proper non-profit.

It's even more obscene because that is a perfect fucking audience to buy your overpriced bullshit. Dudes stationed overseas who just got enlistment bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Hired Gun replaces Hired Gun in a band no serious musician thinks of as relevant

I mean... fucking awesome for him. He's a hell of a player, and that's a hell of a gig. I just hope it's a stepping-stone to something better.
    Agreed on getting 'dat check but man this video is super gross.

ME: EBMM(s)
    MA: Taylor 214
    MB: Spector Legend 4
    Rig: AFX3 / KPA / MKV

I'm not going to bother watching the video in the OP because the band is obviously atrocious. I also know fuck all nothing about Andy James other than he can play his absolute ass off and Angel likes him enough to do a duet with him. So that makes him a'ite in my book. Good for him, get paid to play guitar man.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    Agreed on getting 'dat check but man this video is super gross.
    I thought it was just regular gross and had no interest in watching, but then I saw the plot synopsis on all of the metal news sites and was like, "this is a work of art".

It's the best music video to come out this year. So hilariously stupid. I love how the spell is broken when they see a real American flag.

I also want to know where I can get the shirt where the stars are replaced by hammer and sickles.

Say what you like about Five Finger Death Punch, you may be patriotic, but you will never be that patriotic enough to go way out of your war to replace the stars on the American Flag with hammer and sickles.

I mean, most sane people would have just replaced the entire star section with one big hammer and sickle to make their stupid point, not five finger death punch.

They probably sat around a table all night cutting out hammer and sickles with arts and crafts scissors to make that masterpiece.