Stephen Carpenter - Earth is Flat (and some other retardation talk) - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Stephen Carpenter - Earth is Flat (and some other retardation talk)

ME: Ibanez JEM7V/SZ
    MA: Breedlove
    MB: Warwick
    Rig: Axe-FX III

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Classic, "I'm not in a cult, you're in the cult" mentality.

Also, I suppose it's not too far fetched for a guy to believe in something so stupid who, from what I've read so far, has smoked more weed than Willy Nelson
    Hey now, I’ve smoked pounds of green corn throughout my life and don’t buy into any of that shit. At most, I have an interest in conspiracy theories but it doesn’t get much deeper than face value (unless it has to do with JFK, I love JFK rabbit holes, or MK Ultra, which know was legit, but it’s what they did with the patients after it ended that interests me more).

Hell, I’d probably think the earth were flat if I DIDN’T smoke weed, if I even made it to the age I’m at now to begin with.
    Perfection is the enemy of progress.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: KxK ProtoVii-7
    MA: Martin D-28
    Rig: Mesa/Boobies Stiletto

Quote Originally Posted by Vegetta View Post
    his pickup placement should have been the first clue

ME: KxK ProtoVii-7
    MA: Martin D-28
    Rig: Mesa/Boobies Stiletto

When the podcast host brought up the Polio vaccine, Carpenter shot back, “We never eradicated it [Polio]. It was… we’ve never actually learned… I’m grateful for COVID, for teaching me the actual germ theory, and that is the virus is something the body creates. You are not capable of catching a virus from somebody. You develop viruses because you have some type of poison or toxin within you. And that’s your poisoned and toxined cells secreting the virus to clean them from the body."
    Woooow.
    Noodles

So live for today,
    Tomorrow never comes.
    Die young, die young,
    Can't you see the writing in the air?
    Die young, gonna die young,
    Someone stopped the fair.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    Woooow.

It's just too much stupidity in a single Brain isn't it? And this people Breed and worse... they Vote...

ME: CS USA Soloist 7
    MA: Ovation Elite Standard
    Rig: Mesa Triple Rec

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

ME: Wolfgang
    MA: Grandpas guitarz
    MB: lol
    Rig: EVH/Bias FX 2

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    .... has smoked more weed than Willy Nelson
    This right here. People skip over his epic intake of the tweeds....of which I used to have a Black Belt in (no longer)... do not underestimate the power of high grade buds to warp a mind, especially rock star level quality and intake. In his realm he may be correct about this stuff lolol
    Vag Jackson, Man Of Action

He must be turning around on his Grave with all of this Flat Earth tards talk...

ME: Rich Mahogany
    MA: Godin A6 Ultra
    Rig: Mesa/Fractal

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Drucifer View Post
    Hey now, I’ve smoked pounds of green corn throughout my life and don’t buy into any of that shit. At most, I have an interest in conspiracy theories but it doesn’t get much deeper than face value (unless it has to do with JFK, I love JFK rabbit holes, or MK Ultra, which know was legit, but it’s what they did with the patients after it ended that interests me more).

Hell, I’d probably think the earth were flat if I DIDN’T smoke weed, if I even made it to the age I’m at now to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
    This right here. People skip over his epic intake of the tweeds....of which I used to have a Black Belt in (no longer)... do not underestimate the power of high grade buds to warp a mind, especially rock star level quality and intake. In his realm he may be correct about this stuff lolol
    Well, the amount of chemicals (and the degree of their interactions with other chemicals) that it takes to really turn a person into an imbecile are obviously different. Case in point...

Quote Originally Posted by mpexus View Post

He must be turning around on his Grave with all of this Flat Earth tards talk...
    ^ This man, Carl Sagan, whom I regard as having written the bible of science, was also a pot smoker and marijuana advocate