Since it's been a while
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 16

Thread: Since it's been a while

  1. #1


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Somerville, Ma
    ME: Suhr Modern 7
    MA: Martin MC16-GTE
    MB: Squier 5 string P-bass
    Rig: Mark V

    iTrader: 5 (100%)

    Since it's been a while

    [VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX3wKFYuwbs]YouTube - MERCENARY - Firesoul (OFFICIAL VIDEO)[/VIDEO]

    Since I'm rocking out to this today, thought it was time to post the Firesoul video again. Someone who can 1.) edit my post, and 2.) get onto Youtube please edit that to the direct link, since I can't.
    "They can kill you, but the legalities of eating you are a bit dicier." - David Foster Wallace

  2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: The house formerly known as the Haus
    ME: Ibanez S540LTD
    MA: Taylor Big Baby
    Rig: Laney GH50L

    iTrader: 13 (100%)

    Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

    WTF administrator can't edit posts
    R.I.P. Guitars Etc
    RHLC Chief Promotions Officer

  4. #3


    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Location: Earth

    iTrader: 1 (100%)


  5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Somerville, Ma
    ME: Suhr Modern 7
    MA: Martin MC16-GTE
    MB: Squier 5 string P-bass
    Rig: Mark V

    iTrader: 5 (100%)

    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

    WTF administrator can't edit posts
    I can. What I CAN'T do is get the actual non-google'd link from Youtube thanks to my firewall, you fuck-knob.

  7. #5


    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Location: Earth

    iTrader: 1 (100%)

    [VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX3wKFYuwbs]YouTube - MERCENARY - Firesoul (OFFICIAL VIDEO)[/VIDEO]

    Now, someone move this video into Drew's first post.

  8. #6


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Boston, MA
    ME: Suhr Modern
    Rig: Axe-Fx II / 5150

    iTrader: 34 (100%)

    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    I can. What I CAN'T do is get the actual non-google'd link from Youtube thanks to my firewall, you fuck-knob.

  9. #7


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Somerville, Ma
    ME: Suhr Modern 7
    MA: Martin MC16-GTE
    MB: Squier 5 string P-bass
    Rig: Mark V

    iTrader: 5 (100%)

    CIAM: Win
    Max: fuck-knob.


  10. #8


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: The house formerly known as the Haus
    ME: Ibanez S540LTD
    MA: Taylor Big Baby
    Rig: Laney GH50L

    iTrader: 13 (100%)

    Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

    Quote Originally Posted by Drew
    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

    WTF administrator can't edit posts
    I can. What I CAN'T do is get the actual non-google'd link from Youtube thanks to my firewall, you fuck-knob.
    Enjoy the

    Spoiler
    SALTY TASTE OF MY FRENULUM!


Fractal Audio Systems  Shred Training  Angel Vivaldi
Bowes Guitarworks  NumbSkull Audio Production



VigLink badge