Metalguitarist.org

NGD Not behind the curve this time.

Thread: NGD Not behind the curve this time.

Tags: curve, ge300, mooer, ngd, time

Toshiro said:

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Are you totally sure about this? I was able to use my MS3 to channel switch when I had both a Mini Rec and a Mark V25, and it would know that my clean patches were channel 1 and my heavy patches were channel 2. You can set this in the MS3 as control 1/2 or control 3/4 and use a TRS cable in the jack. Are you sure it's not available in the Mooer?

Also, it goes without saying...if it doesn't actually moo, it's false advertising.
    Yeah, you have activate it in the exp pedal menu, ut then it doesn't do anything inless you link a ctr switch to it, then that switch manually changes channels. I've tried switching the thing to one, then saving the patch, going to another patch and switching it there and saving again, it just doesn't store that info in the patch I guess.

As for the moo, I'm pretty sure the synth module does that.

Guitarjon said:

Thanks for sharing your review!
    It seems like a pretty cool pedal indeed.

Vegetta said:

700 squiggles is a fair bit of money, but less than I thought it would be.

Looks like a pretty neat unit.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Max said:

I really like my mooer effects I bought when they were like $30 or whatever it was. They were a banging deal at that price, cause they easily hold up to the more typical $70-$100 units.
    R.I.P. Guitars Etc
    RHLC Chief Promotions Officer

Vince said:

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    I really like my mooer effects I bought when they were like $30 or whatever it was. They were a banging deal at that price, cause they easily hold up to the more typical $70-$100 units.

This is very true, but isn't it because Mooer and DOnner are basically Chinese copies of western pedals/circuits? I had a Donner Noise Killer that was spot-on the quality of a Decimator for only $37.

Toshiro said:

Yeah, seems like most of their pedals have hit the $50-100 mark, with brands like Donner, Mosky(sp?), etc making the super affordable effects now.

I consider this to be sort of the chinese affordable Helix, or GT1000. Depending on how popular it gets, Tone Captures of the real amps could be pretty epic.

Josh said:

This is very true, but isn't it because Mooer and DOnner are basically Chinese copies of western pedals/circuits? I had a Donner Noise Killer that was spot-on the quality of a Decimator for only $37.
    Yep. EHX actually won a copyright case against them because the code in two pedals still had EHX-specific copyright notices in them

https://www.musicradar.com/news/elec...-against-mooer
    Too much focus leads to tunnel vision
    Too much faith leads to religion
    Too much knowledge leads to confusion
    Too many guitar lessons lead to jazz-fusion

Jeff said:

Yeah, they've already been caught stealing code from EHX. They didn't even bother removing the copyright in the code

EDIT

I should read the whole thread before commenting.
    I bleed BOSS blue. Yoshi Ikegami is my spirit animal.