Sweetwater Store - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sweetwater Store

ME: ESP Ltd EC401 FR w/J
    Rig: Bugera 333XL

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    What I'm saying is... you're wrong, and you should go next year

Ill consider it. If anybody else from here is going, we can do a metalguitarists meetup lol.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Rich Mahogany
    MA: Godin A6 Ultra
    MB: SR500
    Rig: Massive/Boobies

I used to run out there with Eric (ohio_eric) and a few other folks from the Toledo area, but I'm living in CA now, so it's easier for me to get down to NAMM

ME: KxKs
    MA: Ibanez AJ307
    MB: Ibanez SDGR905
    Rig: Mesa Formula Pre

I also did a few of those gear fests...I enjoyed em. I've been busy last couple of years but depending on who's gonna be there I'll probably go. Getting to be near the front to be able to listen to Devin Townsend talk about his gear and how he thinks about music was awesome. But I also visited Sweetwater just to check out the store part of it...it's definitely cool. Not a Guitar Center vibe at all. The sales person in the store I don't think even bothered me. And hell when I was there with Leon one time one of those sales engineers checked out one of my KxKs that I had with me. It's definitely an awesome vibe there.
    He conquers who endures. -Persius

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I also did a few of those gear fests...I enjoyed em. I've been busy last couple of years but depending on who's gonna be there I'll probably go. Getting to be near the front to be able to listen to Devin Townsend talk about his gear and how he thinks about music was awesome. But I also visited Sweetwater just to check out the store part of it...it's definitely cool. Not a Guitar Center vibe at all. The sales person in the store I don't think even bothered me. And hell when I was there with Leon one time one of those sales engineers checked out one of my KxKs that I had with me. It's definitely an awesome vibe there.

Very cool to hear. Ill be heading there Saturday for sure. Especially since I actually pulled the trigger on something because I was able to get 0% financing and that promo ended today (I can afford to pay in full but i sort of don't want to...if that makes sense lol). Im using my purchase as an excuse to pick it up and thus, dick around and check shit out. Details will come soon...

ME: KxKs
    MA: Ibanez AJ307
    MB: Ibanez SDGR905
    Rig: Mesa Formula Pre

Haha...makes sense. And this way you can build up credit and all that adult things! But picking it up and checking out the place is a good enough reason. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Haha...makes sense. And this way you can build up credit and all that adult things! But picking it up and checking out the place is a good enough reason. Enjoy!

Lol dude ive adulted to the max. I just became a home owner in nov so I have not bought myself cool in a looooong time. This is my justification.