NAD: PRS MT15 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NAD: PRS MT15

ME: PRS SEs
    MB: Squier Deluxe Active Jazz
    Rig: Mesa Mk3 Blu/Torpedo Live

I've seen people having tons of issues with PRS FX loops and noise. I had a friend that had to ditch his Archon (newer revision) because of it

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Washburn N7
    Rig: Peavey 5150

I have a buddy that got his exchanged for a new one and it had the same hum in the loop. I don’t run anything in the loop on mine and I love it. It’s definitely not a 15w amp though.

ME: Snakebyte baritone
    MA: Alvarez P.O.S.
    MB: Warwick
    Rig: Kemper

Had the chance to mess with one at a local mom & pop shop, brutal little fucker

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Ibanez
    Rig: Mesa JP-2C

Honestly yeah it's insane how much gain it has. I'm really happy with the sound. I put up a short vid this morning:

Congrats Vince! I finally got to check one of those out at my local Sam Ash recently and was very impressed. I'm lugging my JP2C to weekly jams and my old weak self thought that might be a perfect travel amp to use instead to lighten the load a bit. One favor to ask: I dug around online and could not get an answer - if it is not too much trouble and you have the means - could you tell me if the footswitch jack will work with a loop switch signal/cable to switch channels?

ME: Ibanez
    Rig: Mesa JP-2C

Quote Originally Posted by Slydawg View Post
    Congrats Vince! I finally got to check one of those out at my local Sam Ash recently and was very impressed. I'm lugging my JP2C to weekly jams and my old weak self thought that might be a perfect travel amp to use instead to lighten the load a bit. One favor to ask: I dug around online and could not get an answer - if it is not too much trouble and you have the means - could you tell me if the footswitch jack will work with a loop switch signal/cable to switch channels?
    That's actually the same reason I picked this up too, I didn't want to take the JP2C out of the house. For the footswitch, it seems the same as any other on/off jack, in that I can control it with the PRS footswitch or the CTRL 1/2 out on my MS3. It makes it so I can set presets with it on the MS3 as Channel 1 is 'off' and Channel 2 is 'on'.

Thanks! Looks like I'll probably be getting one then.

ME: RG 7420
    MA: Fylde
    Rig: JSX and XXX Halfstacks

Congrats. I've been GASsing to one of these. Bummer about the loop though.