NAD: Sweetwater visit haul - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NAD: Sweetwater visit haul

ME: ESP Ltd EC401 FR w/J
    Rig: Bugera 333XL

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    I've heard nothing but good things about the EL34 5150 IIIs. I'm sure the lead channel is heinously jacked, a lot of new amps are coming like that it seems. As for making the drive, I hear you. 3 hours one way is a bit much, but if you've got the time and the energy, and you have a big gear store like that, it makes sense. The only way I can relate is that I'm 5 hours from the Ed Roman store, but we all know what that place can be like!

Yea it was definitely fun for sure. Ive always wanted to check the place out so it was something to do on a day I did not have any plans. I will say though that the store itself was smaller than I was hoping it would be. There is not a lot on display when you consider the amount of items they have for sale in their inventory. Yea I could pull up a guitar/amp or whatever and have some guy go pull it for me but im not gonna make some guy go through that when Im not seriously interested in buying it anyway. I uploaded a brief walkthrough of the guitars section of the store:

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: ESP Baby Metal
    MB: ESP Horizon 5
    Rig: Rivera KR7, 5153, MKIV

Donnie has one and Buz from Unearth uses them as well could try hitting them up about it.